My NC Speaks for Me. I voted YES.

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 14
Go to
I know it is not good news for the company.

Are you familiar, at all, with French labor law?

We'll have guys striking over their "Scooby snacks"!!
Quote: I know it is not good news for the company.

Do french dudes gotta pee in the bottle?
Quote: I know it is not good news for the company.

Do you really think any FedEx pilots will be part of a CDG domicile if they're governed by French labor laws?
Quote: Do you really think any FedEx pilots will be part of a CDG domicile if they're governed by French labor laws?
According to JL with the LOA or with out. What now you don't believe him?
Quote: Do you really think any FedEx pilots will be part of a CDG domicile if they're governed by French labor laws?
YES! If they open CDG under the current CBA, thus without "requiring" the signing of Attachment "A". And, you should notice...You would be REQUIRED under the LOA to sign that if you bid it. Wonder whose idea that requirement was?
Quote: YES! If they open CDG under the current CBA, thus without "requiring" the signing of Attachment "A". And, you should notice...You would be REQUIRED under the LOA to sign that if you bid it. Wonder whose idea that requirement was?
My bad. Obviously, my question was unclear. Let me try it again: Do you think FedEx will establish a CDG domicile where its FedEx pilots are governed by FedEx payrates and French work rules? I think the answer is no.
So, you don't believe JL on this point...Just the rest of his letter.

Nice job cherry picking it!
Carlos,
Thanks for voting to junior man me and the other guys toward the bottom. I am SO looking forward to four 30 day "vacations" to HKG!

Had to quote you Haywood and add my "thanks".
Quote: Carlos,
Thanks for voting to junior man me and the other guys toward the bottom. I am SO looking forward to four 30 day "vacations" to HKG!

Had to quote you Haywood and add my "thanks".
See you guys there. I'll buy a round.
Have a nice vacation.

Seriously, I'm glad that you have taken the time to read the LOA, think about it and come to a somewhat informed decision. I don't agree with your decision. But, that is why we all get to vote.

The days of blindly following our NC are over. I personally think that is a good thing. That is why we fought for the abililty to ratify agreements. It wasn't that long ago that ALPA contracts and LOAs were not voted on by the members. They were ratified by the MEC.

I urge everyone to use this right. And, make an informed decision on this LOA.

Which, of course, should lead you to vote against it.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 14
Go to