Mesa Hiring

Subscribe
22  62  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  82 
Page 72 of 119
Go to
Quote: I'm sorry people. I was advised not to send any of Mesa's training materials. It's copyrighted private training material. I'm sure you can find some information out there that is floating around the internet. I guess I could get into some trouble for distributing this material.
Tell them to use smartcockpit.com until they get online
IAD commuter options ?
Any viable hotel options for IAD commuters? stuck there for a couple mo. advice appreciated.
Quote: Any viable hotel options for IAD commuters? stuck there for a couple mo. advice appreciated.
Crown Plaza is $66 out the door. They are pretty flexible with early check in and late check out. That's the best I know of.

IAD CA last name of Choi runs a pad. Might want to get in touch with him.
In fact, Choi should email you as soon as he sees you're going to IAD.
Quote: In fact, Choi should email you as soon as he sees you're going to IAD.
I talked to him about 2 weeks ago, he said he was full
If offered...
If offered a class for the EMB, but would prefer the CRJ for domicile (and previous experience), can a request be made for the next CRJ class? I would imagine that may be frowned upon...?
Quote: If offered a class for the EMB, but would prefer the CRJ for domicile (and previous experience), can a request be made for the next CRJ class? I would imagine that may be frowned upon...?
Just ask the recruiters are cool. I would be surprised if they wouldn't switch you.
Quote: Just ask the recruiters are cool. I would be surprised if they wouldn't switch you.
Thanks NB.
Proving Runs:

ASH1364
ASH1366
ASH1367
Is mesa still doing cold calls/emails to find people?
22  62  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  82 
Page 72 of 119
Go to