Training to resume Q1

Subscribe
36  76  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  96 
Page 86 of 98
Go to
Quote: They sent you an email saying ctp will be 5/11?
I haven't received anything regarding ctp...
No, but they did update my SWOL. All of my new-hire tasks have to be redone, and now under the "travel details" section all it says is "CTP date 5/11/21". No other info on if it's going to be done in Dallas/Denver/SLC or if its going to be taught by L3/ATPJets/FlightSafety.
Quote: No, I didn't get that email yet either, but they did reset my onboarding tasks. And when I look at the "Travel details" section it just says "CTP Date 5/11/21", nothing on whether it's gonna be in Dallas/Denver/Salt Lake or if it's going to be taught by ATP Jets, L3Harris, etc.
They are doing ATP/ctp in house
Quote: No, but they did update my SWOL. All of my new-hire tasks have to be redone, and now under the "travel details" section all it says is "CTP date 5/11/21". No other info on if it's going to be done in Dallas/Denver/SLC or if its going to be taught by L3/ATPJets/FlightSafety.
Thanks man!
Quote: No, but they did update my SWOL. All of my new-hire tasks have to be redone, and now under the "travel details" section all it says is "CTP date 5/11/21". No other info on if it's going to be done in Dallas/Denver/SLC or if its going to be taught by L3/ATPJets/FlightSafety.
That's so weird. 6/1 class, and SWOL is still showing all my stuff from 2020. No updates yet.
Quote: That's so weird. 6/1 class, and SWOL is still showing all my stuff from 2020. No updates yet.
Give it a couple of days. I just got the notification to upload my documents yesterday and my class is 5/25.
Hey guys, long time listener, first time poster.

6/1 CRJ class, haven't received anything additional since the initial class date email. Anxiously waiting!
Quote: That's so weird. 6/1 class, and SWOL is still showing all my stuff from 2020. No updates yet.
same here I’m sure they’ll update it soon
Ditto here, except mine is showing my cadet stuff. Once things started moving all my previous docs and SWOL access was changed to the Cadet welcome page.
Quote: Ditto here, except mine is showing my cadet stuff. Once things started moving all my previous docs and SWOL access was changed to the Cadet welcome page.
I think some patients is in order. All the SWOL, application status, and web based everything gets updated after the fact.
Quote: I think some patients is in order. All the SWOL, application status, and web based everything gets updated after the fact.
the last thing this company needs is more patients............
36  76  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  96 
Page 86 of 98
Go to