Hiring

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19  59 
Page 9 of 86
Go to
Quote:
do you reach across the small gap for your beverage?
Quote:
Those middle seats look super uncomfortable.
Quote: do you reach across the small gap for your beverage?
lol

exactly my thought
Quote: lol

exactly my thought
No problems if you are a LEGO people...
Quote: No problems if you are a LEGO people...
Or Stretch Armstrong
Quote: what? No.

The CRJ is the most fuel- inefficient aircraft in service for DL. Higher fuel prices are coming but when they do, that means CRJ usage goes down.
Wrong the a220 can fly anywhere even a 200 does with up to double the pax revenue or a fraction and be profitable. Burns less then the rj with almost 3 times the leg length capability. Time to use .airline pilots for all flying.. thats what will give you a solid career not a job at a regional
Quote: talk about a plane that passengers hate. No one likes flying in a 145. Way to small and very uncomfortable. I’ll take a deuce (pun intended) over a 145 anyday.
Are you kidding? The 145 is way more comfortable than a 200, especially if you're sitting on the captain's side of the aisle.
Quote: Are you kidding? The 145 is way more comfortable than a 200, especially if you're sitting on the captain's side of the aisle.
This is true. 145>>>>>200. Also on the window seat the fuselage doesn't curve into your shoulder and legs as bad as the 200 does. I will take the emergency exit seat on the single isle side over almost any other economy class seat on any aircraft.
Quote: Are you kidding? The 145 is way more comfortable than a 200, especially if you're sitting on the captain's side of the aisle.
That’s like walking barefoot through the barnyard and trying to decide if horse crap, or cow crap feels better between your toes. Both are a bad experience.
Quote: Wrong the a220 can fly anywhere even a 200 does with up to double the pax revenue or a fraction and be profitable. Burns less then the rj with almost 3 times the leg length capability. Time to use .airline pilots for all flying.. thats what will give you a solid career not a job at a regional
This ain't mainline pax loads we are talking about. You need to think small outstation regional operations. Delta is choosing between very few 220 flights that may or may not reach break even point OR more than a handful of 200 flights throughout the day that can easily fill up with a low break even point. Pax don't like the plane but the frequency is appreciated.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19  59 
Page 9 of 86
Go to