Projected Training/Conversions from MOAD?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to
Well, the company, on one of the town halls earlier this week, spoke of getting the projected training/conversions out "this week".

So I'm (very) loosely borrowing this from Drum over on another thread.

Quote: So I guess managment saying the Projected Training/Conversions coming out this week (red edit mine), is pretty much another lie? Or is this like the ERP (red edit mine again), they have until 1159:59 to get it out?
I'd just like to see what the future looks like. For those on the Unqualled-due-to-landings threshold, or sitting a couple months from CQ, what can we expect the company to do with us? Do they have a plan with this fancy new training software? What's the word from anyone who may be 'in the know?'
Quote: Well, the company, on one of the town halls earlier this week, spoke of getting the projected training/conversions out "this week".

I'd just like to see what the future looks like. For those on the Unqualled-due-to-landings threshold, or sitting a couple months from CQ, what can we expect the company to do with us? Do they have a plan with this fancy new training software? What's the word from anyone who may be 'in the know?'
Saw someone on another thread mention a Wednesday release now. You know, overpromise and underdeliver and all that morale-boosting stuff
Quote: Well, the company, on one of the town halls earlier this week, spoke of getting the projected training/conversions out "this week".

This was posted on the Flight Operations page on Deltanet earlier today,

񻡋The Crew Resources and Flight Operations Training teams continue to work through the training and convers​ion projections from the May AE/Surpl​us Bid and estimate they will be ready to publish next week.“
It’s a lotta work for something that could quite possibly be canceled soon.
So we’ve gone from the AE results and training dates being released on the same day (2 Thursdays ago) with the nifty new software to this.
Quote: So we’ve gone from the AE results and training dates being released on the same day (2 Thursdays ago) with the nifty new software to this.
And all the asslickers on Skyhub keep telling him how great he is and Thanks for all the hard work he does. Yet every time there is a massive AE he misses the mark by days or weeks. If just our standards were so high. It’s only a large number of us with our lives on hold. But take your time Bob, we will wait until Tuesday which will turn out to be the following Thursday.
I have been converted in July but have no training date of course. When I went in to do my bids it is for the new aircraft I don't even have training scheduled for..I guess I will have to see if there is a way to maximum pay in this scenario..
Quote: And all the asslickers on Skyhub keep telling him how great he is and Thanks for all the hard work he does. Yet every time there is a massive AE he misses the mark by days or weeks. If just our standards were so high. It’s only a large number of us with our lives on hold. But take your time Bob, we will wait until Tuesday which will turn out to be the following Thursday.
They gave a reason for the delay on DeltaNet. It makes sense to me. Besides, you’d be here chastising him if they screwed it up because they didn’t double check the portion that was processed manually.
I can't imagine knowing today or knowing next Wednesday really impacts peoples lives all that much. If it ruins your weekend, it's time to reassess priorities (yes I'm waiting on conversion dates as well). I don't post on there, but I think BS is just hanging on for dear life at the end of a long whip. He doesn't set policy/direction, he just executes it...I don't envy that job.
Quote: I can't imagine knowing today or knowing next Wednesday really impacts peoples lives all that much. If it ruins your weekend, it's time to reassess priorities (yes I'm waiting on conversion dates as well). I don't post on there, but I think BS is just hanging on for dear life at the end of a long whip. He doesn't set policy/direction, he just executes it...I don't envy that job.
Thanks for the lecture. The projected training/conversion was anticipated last Thursday, via Bobs video. It will be 2 weeks later now than originally stated. It might not affect you but 2 weeks of uncertainty when it comes to planning a possible move, uprooting the family, new schools, selling or renting a home is kind of a big deal. Personal planning changes significantly if training/conversion is August or next March. So it would have been nice to know when it was said and not nearly 2
weeks later. But I will be sure to reassess my priorities based on your feedback.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to