First Officer
1st year base $105,029.
3rd year base $127,769.

Captain
3rd year base $208,162
FlyExclusive pay raise 5/1/24
Good day

Thanks for posting this

Question - are these numbers indicative of base salary?

Or a sum of salary + an unspecified number of flight hours monthly, or annually?

Appreciate some detail if you can provide

Thanks again
I believe that this is the wrong thread..
Hey all,

i believe that these numbers are for another operator, not flyExclusive. Our pay numbers are on the Part 135 Profiles page..
Quote: Hey all,

i believe that these numbers are for another operator, not flyExclusive. Our pay numbers are on the Part 135 Profiles page..
This is the Netjets new pay scale starting May 1st, flyexclusive will match netjets wont they?
Quote: Hey all,

As a first officer I can confirm those numbers are not current fly Exclusive numbers, although there was a pay increase..
Quote: As a first officer I can confirm those numbers are not current fly Exclusive numbers, although there was a pay increase..
They will match the pay, wait and see. A May 2020 new hire that upgraded to captain and starts 5th year pay in may 2024 will be at $202k base pay, and increase annually to $297,914. on may 1st 2029, base pay before holiday or overtime or FDP pay.
Quote: They will match the pay, wait and see.
What's the Vegas line on that? Over/under line?
LOL....good old APC:

"Here are the new pay rates!"

"Ummm...those are not the new pay rates."

"But they someday *might* be!"
If they dont match the new Netjets pay rates than why in the world would anyone stay there? Even an FO at netjets that hires on tomorrow will make $152,494. by year 5 under the new contract pay rates and thats base guarantee without any overtime or FDP pay, with FDP and holiday and overtime close to 175k or more and thats a First Officer
If that newhire does upgrade than 5th year base guarantee is $241,187. well over $250k with any FDP which is $150. an hour for every hour over 10 hours per tour.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to