ATI Hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Got this email today:

We are accepting applications for the following position: First Officer.

We will be accepting applications for this position until Friday, October 14, 2011.

Description:
1. In general, the duty of the First Officer is to assist the Captain in the performance of all duties relative to the safe and efficient operations of the aircraft.
2. Specifically, duties associated with the First Officer position include, but are not limited to, the following:
3. Be familiar with and follow the instructions contained in FAA regulations and company manuals, flight procedures, operations bulletins and other instructions pertinent to his/her duties.
4. Assist the Pilot-in-Command in the operation of the aircraft as delegated by the Pilot-in-Command.
5. Assist the Pilot-in-Command in preparation before departure and after each flight completing necessary reports.
6. May delegate duties only when the Pilot-in-Command becomes incapacitated and then will assume the duties of Pilot-in-Command.

Basic Qualifications:
1. At least an ATP license or an FAA Commercial Pilot License with Multi-Engine rating and a completed ATP written.
2. First Class Medical Certificate.
3. 1500 hours total pilot time including at least 500 hours multi-engine.
4. DC-8 or B-767 experience preferred.
5. High School Diploma or equivalent.
6. Must be a citizen of the United States
7. Must have Valid US Passport that allows travel throughout the world.
8. Must be able to qualify and pass a US Government secret clearance in the event of CRAF activiation
9. Successful completion of a DOT pre-employment drug screen and background check
10. Ability to clearly communicate with co-workers; stand, bend, and reach; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirements.
What is ATI?
Air Transport International
You'll meet some interesting folks at ATI.
Quote: You'll meet some interesting folks at ATI.
Thankfully none of them are Fubi/Fish/JJ!
And of course, what's the schedule like?
12 days off per 28 day bid period.

To the OP, thanks for posting.
16 on, 12 off? 8 on, 6 off? I saw an ATI rig in BFI a week or 2 ago and have always wanted the good and the bad about the gig. Lay it on me!
What equipment are they hiring into?
Quote: 16 on, 12 off? 8 on, 6 off?
I don't work there, but from what I know both of those are possible schedules. I think they do a reserve on call (unscheduled in MIA), a reserve that is scheduled, and then lines.. I'm not quite sure either.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to