How many hours per month are you flying?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Just curious...How many hours per month are you flying and what company do you work for? I average 55-60 at C5.
Quote: Just curious...How many hours per month are you flying and what company do you work for? I average 55-60 at C5.
80-85 for me at PDT
Quote: Just curious...How many hours per month are you flying and what company do you work for? I average 55-60 at C5.

Do you mean on reserve? Because I would assume line holders in other carriers have a choice whether to bid high or low credit lines; plus, they should be able to trip trade to accommodate their preference in flying volume for the month.
I wasn't thinking that much into it, but you're right there are tons of variables. I was just doing my book, bored in a hotel room and was curious what times others were flying.
ASA -
Line - Bidding Low -50-60 hours almost every month.
Bidding Max- 90-95 but I don't really need the hours or money now.

Reserve - Been a while, but around 40-50, depending on the month. Long call you could get around 60-70. Usually they would work you right up to 75, then like a ugly date, never call you again.
At G7, you can fly 75 or 95, it's your choice, you can work how much you want to work. I personally average about 70 hrs per month.

Reserves are flying everyday as well...
As little as possible.

I turned one week of vacation into 24 consecutive days off this month.
Quote: As little as possible.

^^^^^^ This!!!
85-90 at AWAC but I typically pick up and extra day or 2.
Quote: As little as possible.

Yes! ^^^^^^^^^That's how you do it. I'm putting to Vacation bids together and I'll enjoy the 30 days off in a row and still should get about 80 hrs each month. Winning!!
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to