Why is Gojet that bad? FACTS

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Hi I'm considering G7, TSA, and Skywest, Denver base, no commuting.
I know SW is my best option, but can anyone explain Why G7 and TSA are That bad??

Pay is ok, G7 new contract is not bad
Why everybody said treat people horrible

Can somebody give examples? Or It's just bad reputation

Thanks
Company culture would rather see you violated by the FAA than give you an extra dollar for work
At GoJet. Things have changed a bit.

When I was hired there was a guy in my class who was returning from military leave after 3 years. In his words the difference is night and day.

In the past GoJet was known for harsh disciplinary tactics and crude culture. Today and over the past 2 years even I have seen changes.

GoJet is not perfect though but they are trying or at least seem like they are trying to change for the better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I know someone who went there as a flight attendant. She called in sick ~6 months in and they fired her.
Quote: Company culture would rather see you violated by the FAA than give you an extra dollar for work
Not validating what you're saying is true there, but that would be one way to stem attrition and keep pilots.
Don't go to TSA for a DEN base.
Quote: Don't go to TSA for a DEN base.
DEN is going to grow eventually either by adding new aircraft or as IAD aircraft are moved west when Commutair gets their 145s. That being said if you go to any regional just for a base you will likely be disappointed at some point.
Quote: At GoJet. Things have changed a bit.

When I was hired there was a guy in my class who was returning from military leave after 3 years. In his words the difference is night and day.

In the past GoJet was known for harsh disciplinary tactics and crude culture. Today and over the past 2 years even I have seen changes.

GoJet is not perfect though but they are trying or at least seem like they are trying to change for the better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah its changed so much the Comair guy they brought in as the DO to "change" the place finally threw his hands up in the air and quit last November and was replaced with a Gojet "company" guy.....
Quote: DEN is going to grow eventually either by adding new aircraft or as IAD aircraft are moved west when Commutair gets their 145s. That being said if you go to any regional just for a base you will likely be disappointed at some point.

But but but the union sent an email saying that's not going to happen.
Make it easy on yourself. Just go to Skywest.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to