Aircraft, base and reserve info

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to
I do kinda think you can get herpes from the heasets. Saw a chick with a doozie of an outbreak with that mic muff rubbing against it.
Quote: You're not a Clorox the cockpit guy are you? I just want to remind my coworkers that - although I didn't major in microbiology or virology- it just takes one. One germ. One. The size of a micron. So short of sealing up the cockpit airtight and heating up crystallized formaldehyde to vaporize it and kill every living thing (yes, that's an actual technique) you're not gonna get them all.

Kinda like the disclaimer that the wipe kills 99% of the germs. But man, that last 1% is a real bugger. I want to ask - do the same guys wipe down an ATM before using it? A gas pump? The coffee dispensing handle in the lounge? The crew room recliner? Every dollar bill in their pocket? Because there's far more contamination on those items. Do they wash their hands for a full 30-60 seconds with hot soapy water after using the restroom? I'm guessing no. The irony.
No I'm not that guy. I don't even do the wipe down... but there's a difference between pushing buttons with your finger someone has touched and putting a foam sponge in your mouth someone just took out of theirs. But that's Just me lol
Quote: I do kinda think you can get herpes from the heasets. Saw a chick with a doozie of an outbreak with that mic muff rubbing against it.
Quote: I do kinda think you can get herpes from the heasets. Saw a chick with a doozie of an outbreak with that mic muff rubbing against it.
Herpes. The one thing that happens in Vegas but does not actually stay in Vegas.
Quote: Herpes. The one thing that happens in Vegas but does not actually stay in Vegas.
Sounds like a Westgate bar problem......
Aircraft, base and reserve info
Quote: You're not a Clorox the cockpit guy are you? I just want to remind my coworkers that - although I didn't major in microbiology or virology- it just takes one. One germ. One. The size of a micron. So short of sealing up the cockpit airtight and heating up crystallized formaldehyde to vaporize it and kill every living thing (yes, that's an actual technique) you're not gonna get them all.

Kinda like the disclaimer that the wipe kills 99% of the germs. But man, that last 1% is a real bugger. I want to ask - do the same guys wipe down an ATM before using it? A gas pump? The coffee dispensing handle in the lounge? The crew room recliner? Every dollar bill in their pocket? Because there's far more contamination on those items. Do they wash their hands for a full 30-60 seconds with hot soapy water after using the restroom? I'm guessing no. The irony.

I just want to remind my coworkers it just takes one. One of those little wiggling bastards to get out and your screwed for 18 years of child support. One the size of micron! I mean come one man why even bother with a condom. I mean they only work 99% of the time. It says so right on the package. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: I just want to remind my coworkers it just takes one. One of those little wiggling bastards to get out and your screwed for 18 years of child support. One the size of micron! I mean come one man why even bother with a condom. I mean they only work 99% of the time. It says so right on the package. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lop and chop. Works flawlessly. I'm pregnant! Yeah, not acccording to my urologist...
That 1% is usually operator error. In the words of Kid Rock, "pinch it off before you roll it down."
About how many pilots are in each B.E.S?
thanks
Quote: About how many pilots are in each B.E.S?
thanks
About this many:

http://i63.tinypic.com/28bedkp.png

Quote: About this many:

http://i63.tinypic.com/28bedkp.png

Thanks
filler
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to