AA Internal Recs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Would anyone know the perks of being an AA intern with the CP’snoffice? How much an advantage does this give you when applying outside the flow?

Thanks!

I was a former intern at AA a over a year ago, get to GSW if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I was a former intern at AA a over a year ago, get to GSW if possible.

Excuse the ignorance, but what’s GSW?
Quote: Excuse the ignorance, but what’s GSW?
The ivory tower ie where they have seven cranes spending our profit sharing checks building a new crystal palace.

I will admit the IOC building looks cool but cool doesn't give you the ability to price tickets any cheaper.
Quote: The ivory tower ie where they have seven cranes spending our profit sharing checks building a new crystal palace.

I will admit the IOC building looks cool but cool doesn't give you the ability to price tickets any cheaper.
No, that's HDQ or headquarters. GSW is the Flight Academy.
Quote: No, that's HDQ or headquarters. GSW is the Flight Academy.
Good gawd, you’re one of them. I’ll bet you say market bag and jet too.
Fun fact (or geeky fact, depending on your point of view) is that GSW is the airport code for Greater Southwest International Airport, the old Ft Worth airport that used to be there. Then DFW came along and now AA's training center is across the street from the old terminal. Part of the taxiway and run-up area of Runway 17 still exists at the northern end of Amon Carter Boulevard, on the north side of 183.
Quote: The ivory tower ie where they have seven cranes spending our profit sharing checks building a new crystal palace.

Oh okay, thanks for the information! It would be awesome to get face-to-face interaction with them at GSW! Fingers crossed!
Quote: Good gawd, you’re one of them. I’ll bet you say market bag and jet too.

I must be missing something... don’t we fly jets with market bags attached to my arm rest?!?

What’s the unconscious bias term for these things today

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to