Time building deal (San Antonio)

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Looking for someone in the San Antonio area that wants to build some time with me. Down here working and want to fly home (Dallas) every other weekend and want to split the cost (or completely cover it) of flying to dallas for the weekend and fly back Sunday (i'll cover hotel or lodging).
I'm also now looking for someone in the Beaumont area.
hey go ahead and PM me. I have beeen looking for someone to time build with too and already have a great deal with a 172
Houston area here and always up for some time building too.
PM'd and PM'd
Only got 1 person in SA interested, anyone in Dallas area up for flying to SA then back to Dallas?
I'm In the North Houston area, looking to build time high performance or complex, specially twin
Where are you in Houston? I'm out of Hooks
Quote: Where are you in Houston? I'm out of Hooks
I'm in San Antonio, would be flying to Beaumont-Port Arthur, so for Houston area you'd fly out here to SA, pick me up and fly to Beaumont then you fly back to houston.
Quote: Looking for someone in the San Antonio area that wants to build some time with me. Down here working and want to fly home (Dallas) every other weekend and want to split the cost (or completely cover it) of flying to dallas for the weekend and fly back Sunday (i'll cover hotel or lodging).
Hi I fly out of Austin. Will be going to Dallas often. Would love to time build
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to