Next UPS job fair

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to
Crdrvr1

From what I have learned through these forums is that that message is fairly common. For what it's worth, I received it and I have a Master's.

What is the status of your application? Active is the best of the three: Active, On File and Inactive. If your status is Active, you might get that call and subsequent email to take the dreaded Hogan.

Hang in there and good luck.
Quote: Crdrvr1

From what I have learned through these forums is that that message is fairly common. For what it's worth, I received it and I have a Master's.

What is the status of your application? Active is the best of the three: Active, On File and Inactive. If your status is Active, you might get that call and subsequent email to take the dreaded Hogan.

Hang in there and good luck.
On file, forever.
Quote: Just applied and got this message immediately.

"We have received and reviewed your application information. Unfortunately, we have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS."
I got this message on my app last year. A friend who is in year 2 at UPS said HR is aware of the problem and there's nothing they can do to fix it. Their suggestion was to create a new email account and start a new application with that account.

I don't recall what generated the error but writing the new application slowly and methodically the second time worked. Having everything ready to go when you sit down to apply helps as the system has issues starting/stopping/saving application progress.

Lastly the only message you want to see on your log in screen is 'active'.

Never give up.
Quote: I don't recall what generated the error but writing the new application slowly and methodically the second time worked. Having everything ready to go when you sit down to apply helps as the system has issues starting/stopping/saving application progress.
So you got past the first rejection screen. Has your application progressed? My concern with creating another application is that HR might see it as an integrity issue.
Quote: I got this message on my app last year. A friend who is in year 2 at UPS said HR is aware of the problem and there's nothing they can do to fix it. Their suggestion was to create a new email account and start a new application with that account..
Absolutely bizarre because when a friend asked the very same question at a recent job fair he was told they're working on resolving the problem (was given an email address to follow up) but he was also told that creating a second app using a different email address was NOT what they liked to see.. so I guess the solution depends on who one's talking to and maybe also on the lunar phase at the specific time??
Quote: So you got past the first rejection screen. Has your application progressed? My concern with creating another application is that HR might see it as an integrity issue.
This was in mid-December, so I waited until 1 January and started a new '17 app. It's now active and continuously updated.

Not an integrity issue. I asked to have the old apps deleted and was told to just begin a new one for the current year.
The fact that this was for the change of the calendar year makes a difference. I'm pretty sure all applicants were advised to start a new application in 2017. I am very hesitant to try this in the same year as my current application.
Quote: This was in mid-December, so I waited until 1 January and started a new '17 app. It's now active and continuously updated.

Not an integrity issue. I asked to have the old apps deleted and was told to just begin a new one for the current year.
Define "continuously updated".... because there is no way to update your app on their system...
Quote: Define "continuously updated".... because there is no way to update your app on their system...
I can update mine also. I believe as long as it says "active" one can log in and update flight times and quals.
Hmm I was able to go in and update the other day. I had a Capt. give me a rec and he said go and update your stuff. I said you can't but figured I would try and sure enough I was able to.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to