DTW April open time watch

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to
Quote: Man I hope you can hold out for 3- 5 more years without any JA pay. Like I said the gravy chokers choked and you lost money. People are still going to pick up JAs no matter how unified we are.
anyone who doesn't want to listen to more of this management trolls stupidity block him by click on his screen name-->users lists-->add to ignore list
I think it actually serves as a great point counter point. This person has no idea they are helping the cause by getting pummeled by logic.
Clearly people are picking up these trips because they can. *****ing here is useless.
Quote: Several calls in the last 24 hours for JAs that I turned down yet no cancellations. What Vegas captains are turning my sacrifice into opportunity? If I'm going to lose on the money then these people should have consequences.

Been singing hay song for over a year. I am very pessimistic about the prospect of unity [emoji57]
They're calling asking for help in the morning out of DTW!! Sorry busy updating my apps. Can't do it.
Nice job LAS CAs...Flight 170 is over 5 hours late...no Captain to be found...Clearly you did not like the fact another airline made gains today while we lag.

As far as the others.....Flica hasnt updated the JRM log...here are recent chokers

Xxxxx

Xxxxx

Xxxxx

Xxxxx(swapped his 4 day for a last minute company bail out)

Xxxxx

Xxxxx

Xxxxx

Xxxxx

Xxxxx

Xxxxx

Until we wake up, nothing will ever change.
Thanks to whoever just snagged that Denver overnight out of Vegas they were calling for all afternoon. Shmuck
Quote: Who was it? These people are going to find themselves on a Webpage dedicated to choking really soon
No clue. Just know they called me twice for it.
Let's keep an eye on L4068 in LAS tonight. Desperation calls going out as we speak.
Quote: The pick is in.....The company selects Captain ** for this trip. Enjoy the gravy...takes hard work for this gravy

This trip is gone.....went senior...**..enjoy the trip
LR was on the trip. This was for FO's
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to