Subforum Criteria

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I'm sitting here trying to figure out the logic behind what I already felt was a pointless action. GoJetz gets a subforum for their one or two threads and 600 pilots but Skywest doesn't.
Quote: I'm sitting here trying to figure out the logic behind what I already felt was a pointless action. GoJetz gets a subforum for their one or two threads and 600 pilots but Skywest doesn't.
Maybe unlike some pilot groups, skywest guys were smart enough to keep their jibber jabber in one thread, so there was no need to make a sub forum

This one gave me a laugh.
Envoy's New Captain Awards!
Quote: I'm sitting here trying to figure out the logic behind what I already felt was a pointless action. GoJetz gets a subforum for their one or two threads and 600 pilots but Skywest doesn't.
Chill.. I think they're working on it. They aren't done making them all. Skywest, Republic and others haven't been made yet because I believe they're making them in alphabetical order.

It seems subforums are being added alphabetically. They all used to be there but there must have been technical issues. Nobody is picking favorites bud. They said it would be a few days to get everything ironed out.
Quote: It seems subforums are being added alphabetically. They all used to be there but there must have been technical issues. Nobody is picking favorites bud. They said it would be a few days to get everything ironed out.
I'm not a Skywest guy. I just think making subforums is silly and even more silly that only certain groups are represented. There is maybe 30-50 GoJet posters here? This is going to completely choke the regional forum.
They are going in alphabetical order and are not done. Thirteen of the 25 airlines will have subforums. The criteria is any airline having 500 pilots or more will have their own. This will cover 95% of the regional pilots. I believe they are still working on PDT, PSA, Republic, Skywest, and TSA. The moderators have indicated their target is to have them all created by the end of April.
Still in progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I'm not a Skywest guy. I just think making subforums is silly and even more silly that only certain groups are represented. There is maybe 30-50 GoJet posters here? This is going to completely choke the regional forum.
And what like 6 TSA posters? Just let it go.
Omitted there will be a 14th subforums, "Others" that will cover the 12 other regionals that comprise 5% of the regional pilots. What will be left will be the general topics, not specific to one airline.
This seems like an unnecessary over-fragmentation of the population on here, although it might cut back on some of the people who troll airlines other than their own.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to