Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
11  411  461  501  507  508  509  510  511  512  513  514  515  521  561  611 
Page 511 of 697
Go to
Quote: This is a pet peeve in the cp office... I get it, they get phone calls, they are doing their job.. sometimes they can be a bit overzealous with the problems we have here and there solution comes off tone deaf.

Unfortunately this was kicked off by one of the special cases wearing their bright red hat...

It takes one apple...

Add in people not even close to the uniform and you get the email.

I find it comical on both sides.. pilots not wearing the uniform and the CP office having to chase down professionals.

It's company wide. AA is cracking down too. You'd be surprised by the lack of uniform standards here.
Quote: It's company wide. AA is cracking down too. You'd be surprised by the lack of uniform standards here.
Yep. Announcement from the top saying to stop looking like slobs on the 18th, these are definitely correlated.
We want to be treated like professionals!

*shows up to work with stubble, loose tie, non compliant uniform pieces*
Quote: We want to be treated like professionals!

*shows up to work with stubble, loose tie, non compliant uniform pieces*
*and bashes pilots that wear the uniform correctly, especially the hat

**(not that I care who wears the hats)
Looks like the seniority list was updated and we lost 5 people between the beginning of the month
Quote: Looks like the seniority list was updated and we lost 5 people between the beginning of the month

we have lost over 10 percent in 5 months...

Danger.. danger..
Quote: *and bashes pilots that wear the uniform correctly, especially the hat

**(not that I care who wears the hats)

Hat wearers also turn their iPads sideways. Odd group of people. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: This is a pet peeve in the cp office... I get it, they get phone calls, they are doing their job.. sometimes they can be a bit overzealous with the problems we have here and there solution comes off tone deaf.

Unfortunately this was kicked off by one of the special cases wearing their bright red hat...

It takes one apple...

Add in people not even close to the uniform and you get the email.

I find it comical on both sides.. pilots not wearing the uniform and the CP office having to chase down professionals.
passengers care about how their pilots look. plain and simple. if you look like a slob, they will assume you half ass your job.
doesn't matter who you work for or what you fly.
Quote: Hat wearers also turn their iPads sideways. Odd group of people. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Imagine flying with your Ipad vertical. Yikes.
Quote: Imagine flying with your Ipad vertical. Yikes.

Hey, I like doing my WB without looking sideways. [emoji1787]#nolandscape

11  411  461  501  507  508  509  510  511  512  513  514  515  521  561  611 
Page 511 of 697
Go to