Delta Pilot hits passenger during fight

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 10
Go to
Quote: Although I can't stand Delta and their self aggrandizing culture, it is nice to see airline management standing behind their pilot and having his back in a situation like this.
Cog test is a killer bro. Don't take it personally.
I think this pilot did the right thing, but what I would have preferred to see would be more of an unapologetic half nelson transition into a side saddle suplex.

Really get into it and own it.

He could have easily taken both those chicks.
I can't believe these racist and redneck comments on here, well actually I can. It's not ok for a passenger to act out but it's ok for a pilot to smack the **** out of them, maybe even justified. This pilot got very lucky, it's shocking that they didn't press charges.
It was more of a "light chop" than an actual hit.
Quote: LOL!

Worst advice ever.
Brakes set, pay clock ends, and work on the front side of the cockpit door is over. I once did CPR at the top of the jetway and was cordially reminded of the presence of video and potential social media impact. Made me rethink my Good Samaritan approach to life while on the job (and off for that matter). While not to armchair QB the actions of the professional with a good heart, I'd still give him an "A" for effort. Hard to put yourself in that exact situation.
Quote: I can't believe these racist and redneck comments on here, well actually I can.
Could you provide some examples?
ATL is such a dump
https://youtu.be/gS9WRbK6uIY
Different video.
Quote: I can't believe these racist and redneck comments on here, well actually I can. It's not ok for a passenger to act out but it's ok for a pilot to smack the **** out of them, maybe even justified. This pilot got very lucky, it's shocking that they didn't press charges.

He didn't hit anyone. He forcefully grabbed one of their arms breaking their grip. That helped start the deescalation of the situation.

He's not lucky. He did right thing and the people that actually have to judge his actions have said they agree with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Could you provide some examples?
I can:......

Quote: I can't believe these racist and redneck comments on here...
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 10
Go to