4/26 Interview

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Has anyone from the 4/26 interview gotten a welcome to phase ll email?
Quote: Has anyone from the 4/26 interview gotten a welcome to phase ll email?
Good friend of mine interviewed last week and was told it would take 1-2 weeks to hear back. You still waiting?
Quote: Good friend of mine interviewed last week and was told it would take 1-2 weeks to hear back. You still waiting?
Yeah I'm still waiting and was also told the 1-2 weeks to hear back. No news is better than bad news
Quote: Yeah I'm still waiting and was also told the 1-2 weeks to hear back. No news is better than bad news
Hope you hear good news soon. I do know another applicant who interviewed on 4/12 and it took almost two weeks to get the good news. So sounds like JetBlue is sticking to that 1-2 week timeline.
It took me 13 days to hear from JB about moving to P2.
Got the Phase ll email earlier today!!
Hey guys,

Was looking to see if I could get some feedback from your experience on the face 2 face interview in Orlando. I have mine May 31st. Was wondering what questions you been getting on the interviews. If you can send me a Pm I appreciate all the help thanks again.
Question on required paperwork for the interview. More specifically, PRIA form 8060-12. Instructions for Part II says to have previous/current employer DER fill out and fax to new employer. I'm currently at regional carrier and I'm not sure who that would be. Buddy of mine says they took this to the interview and they just took care of it. Wondering if anyone had any insight on this. Thanks for any info!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Question on required paperwork for the interview. More specifically, PRIA form 8060-12. Instructions for Part II says to have previous/current employer DER fill out and fax to new employer. I'm currently at regional carrier and I'm not sure who that would be. Buddy of mine says they took this to the interview and they just took care of it. Wondering if anyone had any insight on this. Thanks for any info!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The requesting company sends the PRIA paperwork but the applicant has to sign them.
4/26 Interview
Hey guys just an update for those wondering:

4/26 - Interview

5/2 - Phase ll

6/4 - Background check complete (per GIS)

I'll call back in a few days to verify that last one lol. Has anyone else that interviewed in April heard anything? I know the March guys are still waiting for class dates.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to