Frontline Employee Bodycams

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: And then there is this twitter feed: @flightcrewshame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How did he find out about my orgy lifestyle!?
Quote: How did he find out about my orgy lifestyle!?
Your medical records are searchable via Google.
Quote: It won't matter. The media and public loves a big, anger inducing story...that makes ratings. Some form authority abusing their power is huge ratings...whether or not the abuse was real or not. If somebody records a flight attendant hitting a passenger with a stroller, that's going to get run repeatedly. That's a story. The body cam showing the pax being aggressive and physical before hand? No one would care and the video wouldn't see the light of day.
I doubt that is true at all. Media has shown numerous passenger melees without crew involved - they are equally sensational. I think you are overreacting.

I used to fly extensively but now and all the more happy I fly myself domestically, hearing these stories.

I'm still thinking these are isolated incidents; similarly some paranoid doctors want to videotape all encounters in case they get accused of something, but probably just best to do a good job and defuse the situation if you get some strange passenger.
Some of those tweet sound like they were made up. People just posting anything to dis flight crews.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to