Regional Search

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: He's jerking your chain (hard) and probably subtly suggesting that you dive into the information already on the forums to get basic background information, which would let you ask more focused questions.
I've read some of the forums but when there's thousands of posts under one thread it gets difficult to sift through all the information.
Quote: I've read some of the forums but when there's thousands of posts under one thread it gets difficult to sift through all the information.
Your initial post correctly identified the challenges to acquiring useful information. Go to it
Quote: I've read some of the forums but when there's thousands of posts under one thread it gets difficult to sift through all the information.
Honestly Republic is a really solid choice right now. Especially if you want MCI. If you want more info, click on the Republic Airline tab, and scroll through the threads. Just sayin, the only two carriers I'd look at is Republic and Skywest.
Quote: Honestly Republic is a really solid choice right now. Especially if you want MCI. If you want more info, click on the Republic Airline tab, and scroll through the threads. Just sayin, the only two carriers I'd look at is Republic and Skywest.
Skywest because of the competitive pay rates at 20+ years? Don't say quick upgrade since others offer equal movement plus better pay... I really am curious what the draw there is. How are they filling classes while paying less than other carriers?
Quote: Skywest because of the competitive pay rates at 20+ years? Don't say quick upgrade since others offer equal movement plus better pay... I really am curious what the draw there is. How are they filling classes while paying less than other carriers?
Seems to be primarily their base choices.
Quote: Seems to be primarily their base choices.
It is nice to not commute, but d$&@ I like having some cash!
If any of the conditional offers have seniority attached to it, but no obligation, do it. All of them. For example, SkyWest's. There's no reason not to do it, they pay for the flight and hotel. Get your employee seniority started, just in case you decide to go there later on. Other airlines have other programs that you should also take advantage of as soon as possible. Keep your options open.
Quote: If any of the conditional offers have seniority attached to it, but no obligation, do it. All of them. For example, SkyWest's. There's no reason not to do it, they pay for the flight and hotel. Get your employee seniority started, just in case you decide to go there later on. Other airlines have other programs that you should also take advantage of as soon as possible. Keep your options open.
That sounds like a good plan. I'll have to look into that. Thanks!
Quote: Mesa is where it's at. If I was a youngin, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Go to lots of job fairs and hound them. They'll eventually call.
What?! To the OP, do your research on every airline before you commit. Avoid commuting and avoid those regionals with poor reputations.
Quote: That sounds like a good plan. I'll have to look into that. Thanks!
I'll save you some time and say that Republic and Skywest are the only two don't have commitments.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to