Miami is back

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Put me down as another one in the Skyvector camp. He played it well. Took all the insults and didn't react. Patiently waiting..meanwhile the bloodsuckers just kept buzzing. Now they want to keep attacking him for...what? Not arguing back during that time?

You guys have completely lost the plot. Kudos, Skyvector. Thankfully I know there are more of you in real life here at Envoy and less of people like ORDinary and 3engineTaxi.
Quote: But I won't have my integrity questioned.
Yes, you will.

Here's your "integrity," clown:
Quote: ......
Keep it coming...your tears are delicious.
Quote: Yes, you will.

Here's your "integrity," clown:
Cool quote chop...shall we cherry pick all your gems? It wouldn't take long. It's pretty much daily with you.
Quote: Cool quote chop...shall we cherry pick all your gems? It wouldn't take long. It's pretty much daily with you.
Sure, I don't mind.
Quote: Cool quote chop...shall we cherry pick all your gems? It wouldn't take long. It's pretty much daily with you.
It's all good, man. He called me a "clown" so he wins. Let him have his participation trophy. This should be about MIA opening back up and has been side tracked too much at this point. I'll take responsibility for that. I just needed to get a couple of things off my chest, but time to put the big boy pants back on.
Quote: I just needed to get a couple of things off my chest, but time to put the big boy pants back on.
Nice. Maybe throw the clown pants away.
Quote: It's all good, man. He called me a "clown" so he wins. Let him have his participation trophy. This should be about MIA opening back up and has been side tracked too much at this point. I'll take responsibility for that. I just needed to get a couple of things off my chest, but time to put the big boy pants back on.
With your opening, how could this have not happened. One word: integrity!
Skyvector for the win! ... he called it and it happened. Also, I want coffee.. make that a Cuban coffee because we are going to Miami Papi!!!!

"La rumba me esta llamando
Bombo dile que ya voy
Que me espere un momentico asi
Mientras canto un guaguancó
Dile que no es un desprecio
Pues vive en mi corazón
Mi vida es tan solo eso
Rumba buena y guaguancó!

Ee Mama Ee Mama Azuca

¿Cómo? Ay Dios mio
Pero que lio, y dice
Quimbara quimbara quma quimbamba [x2]
Ay, si quieres gozar
Quieres bailar

Pero lo baila Teresa y lo baila Juanito

Oye cachin, cachan, cachan, cachumba

Pero lo baila Teresa y también Joseito

¿Cómo? Azuca, azuca"

Come on Papi lets do this! Yea! Oye! Salsa!
Quote: Skyvector for the win! ... he called it and it happened.
Can we call his award the "Best At Overhearing Some Good News And Pinpointing Its Public Knowledge Within 3 Weeks" Award?

Congrats on getting your base back, seriously.
Anybody care to guess how senior MIA will be when it opens up in September?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to