Flat Earthers...

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31 
Page 21 of 33
Go to
Quote: They have been with their violence.

Liberals don't own guns. Most have never even shot one in their lives and the military Is overwhelmingly conservative.
Really? Then who put my Glock and Mossberg in my gun safe? Hmmmm....🤔
Quote: Really? Then who put my Glock and Mossberg in my gun safe? Hmmmm....🤔
Really???? Only 1 Glock and 1 Mossberg?......Amateur!
Quote: Really? Then who put my Glock and Mossberg in my gun safe? Hmmmm....🤔
Same here. This snowflake currently has three Sigs and is going to add an AR soon. Typical conservative conclusion. Not much think, too much speak.
Quote: Bingo. As I've said before in the thread, just an attempt at massive wealth transfer under the guise of 'global warming'. There's a lot of countries out there that want our wealth.
Ahh, but chemtrails are fake?
Quote: Same here. This snowflake currently has three Sigs and is going to add an AR soon. Typical conservative conclusion. Not much think, too much speak.

Take it easy Mr. internet moderator, not everyone can be as smart as you.
Quote: Take it easy Mr. internet moderator, not everyone can be as smart as you.
He's not a moderator. And I'm a left leaning independent. And in the military. And have guns. Wrong on all accounts, but try again next time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Quote: Really???? Only 1 Glock and 1 Mossberg?......Amateur!
True, true. Next up in my collection: a Dragunov 😀
Quote: Take it easy Mr. internet moderator, not everyone can be as smart as you.
That's "Vagabond" you're thinking of. He's a she and a good moderator. Fair and reasonable. I'll have to look into changing my user name at some point. And you can be as smart. Turn off the TV and read. Get your news from both liberal and conservative sources that will challenge your way of thinking. There are always two valid sides to all issues. I'm actually pretty much in the center but have been labeled a snowflake on this judgmental forum since I choose not to "believe" that irrefutable scientific observations and causes and effects aren't true.
Quote: That's "Vagabond" you're thinking of. He's a she and a good moderator. Fair and reasonable. I'll have to look into changing my user name at some point. And you can be as smart. Turn off the TV and read. Get your news from both liberal and conservative sources that will challenge your way of thinking. There are always two valid sides to all issues. I'm actually pretty much in the center but have been labeled a snowflake on this judgmental forum since I choose not to "believe" that irrefutable scientific observations and causes and effects aren't true.
Maybe you should try decaf instead?
Quote: True, true. Next up in my collection: a Dragunov 😀
As Borat would say......Very Niiiiiiiice!
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31 
Page 21 of 33
Go to