Vacation/Carey email

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to
My observation: the increase in vacation usage / not floating has lead to more premium trips right now during vacation season.

Just one premium pay trip for me on top of taking all vacation and not floating has lead to MORE time off and MORE pay instead of floating.

Thumbs up to APA on this strategy.
Sliceback, is the no float, take your vacation strategy working?
Quote: My observation: the increase in vacation usage / not floating has lead to more premium trips right now during vacation season.

Just one premium pay trip for me on top of taking all vacation and not floating has lead to MORE time off and MORE pay instead of floating.

Thumbs up to APA on this strategy.

Agreed. I haven't had any calls for premium since the last snow storm. I've had 4 in the last week.

I'm also enjoying my vacation.
I think the no float campaign worked well. At a minimum it showed that most the membership was unified. Will it work next round of vacation bidding? Guys I have flown with (particularly those I tried to persuade not to float) say they will not do it again. So it remains to be seen if this is effective over the long run. I love vacation anytime any place, but I would not call it a political choice as much as a mental health choice.
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to