"Take it or leave it" Really?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Five of the most dangerous words were uttered by ABX company negotiators this week in contract negotiations. The head stooge has his marching orders and we respect that, but how stupid is it to throw down the gauntlet prior to 4th quarter? I guess the members of APA 1224 will either "take it or leave it" this 4th quarter!
The shorter the leash, the louder the bark.
Quote: Five of the most dangerous words were uttered by ABX company negotiators this week in contract negotiations. The head stooge has his marching orders and we respect that, but how stupid is it to throw down the gauntlet prior to 4th quarter? I guess the members of APA 1224 will either "take it or leave it" this 4th quarter!
At least ABX management won't have to worry about K4 going out on a sympathy strike in support of you guys.
Oh we can handle this alone......
That was the absolute dumbest thing I've heard come from this management yet...
Quote: That was the absolute dumbest thing I've heard come from this management yet...
What exactly did they say?
Quote: What exactly did they say?
Exactly that. "Take it or Leave it" while discussing a section of the contract during negotiations.

They think they are dealing with regional pilots afraid of the doors closing. That's just not the case here.
April: 265 pilots
Sept: 252
The incredible shrinking airline!

That 252 doesnt take into account the 3 retirements I know of (names still on bid sheet) and 5 FO's who are quitting in Sept THAT I KNOW OF (obviously more than that). If I was ABX management I would do 1 of 2 things: #1 have a come to Jesus moment and get the contract done ASAP (wont happen because Joe H. Wont let them) or #2 polish up the resume because you are going to be fired before Christmas.

I really dont see any other outcome. Been nice listening to your B.S.

Abx pilots: just sit tight, don't cave on anything.
Quote: Exactly that. "Take it or Leave it" while discussing a section of the contract during negotiations.

They think they are dealing with regional pilots afraid of the doors closing. That's just not the case here.
Is that the dude that came from Comair?
"Take it or leave it" Really?
Quote: Oh we can handle this alone......

Don't think either group is alone anymore. We're learning pretty quickly over here......

Jason605

We have some regional guys at ATI that are willing to shut the place down. Im gonna laugh when/if one gets into the MEC position.

Happy Holidays !!!

Guess Im gonna be out most of December with rectal inflammation caused by another year on the ATI payscale. Should be an easy dr note.

Or that alpa lower back tattoo getting infected. Its hard being a b##ch nowadays

Atleast we have good medical, oh wait, neah we gave that away to give ourselves a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to