Apologies To Those Trying To Update Their App

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: If hiring is predicated on getting the rest of the JAL 767s, don't bother updating your application. It ain't happening.
Not sure where u got that info, not what I'm hearing.slow progress
Quote: Not sure where u got that info, not what I'm hearing.slow progress
higher up mx manager said they are considering selling the 3 they bought "by mistake". Something about the pax birds having a floor 5 inches lower than the freighter floor and a huge mod needed to be done to level it with the standard SCD. (side cargo door for the snowflakes).

that said....buying the 27 is doubtful.
Here are some common questions and answers directly from UPS Pilot HR:

How to apply is still online? Yes, must apply online at www.upsjobs.com
When to apply? Every January
How to update their flight times? Updates cannot be made
Is the application even current? Only if completed in 2017
Why do some people pass and others fail a test when they answered all questions in the same manner? (comparing afterwards). It may be due to total hours and pic hours.
Can a person retake a HOGAN? Yes
How does one reapply for another HOGAN? Yes, after 6 months they may retake. You may only take twice.
When does an application expire? Yes, December 31st of the current year.
How do you update flight times online? No
What about contact info updates? No
When do you need to fill out a new app? Every January
Once in the pool, is there anything that can be done to speed up a class date? Make sure updates are faxed 502-359-1374
What about those who've been in the pool for a while, are they still in the pool? Yes
Is there a specific time frame when a poolie stops being a poolie? No

Hope this helps....
Quote: Here are some common questions and answers directly from UPS Pilot HR:

How to apply is still online? Yes, must apply online at www.upsjobs.com
When to apply? Every January
How to update their flight times? Updates cannot be made
Is the application even current? Only if completed in 2017
Why do some people pass and others fail a test when they answered all questions in the same manner? (comparing afterwards). It may be due to total hours and pic hours.
Can a person retake a HOGAN? Yes
How does one reapply for another HOGAN? Yes, after 6 months they may retake. You may only take twice.
When does an application expire? Yes, December 31st of the current year.
How do you update flight times online? No
What about contact info updates? No
When do you need to fill out a new app? Every January
Once in the pool, is there anything that can be done to speed up a class date? Make sure updates are faxed 502-359-1374
What about those who've been in the pool for a while, are they still in the pool? Yes
Is there a specific time frame when a poolie stops being a poolie? No

Hope this helps....
Odd... My 2016 and 17 Apps both say active and I've been updating my '17 flight times every month.
Quote: Odd... My 2016 and 17 Apps both say active and I've been updating my '17 flight times every month.
And I can't update my 2017 Flight Times.

Voodoo!
Application Crew Flight Time
In the Flight Crew Application Supplement, Section two, next to the question, "Total hours in aircraft requiring two or more pilots", there are two unlabeled boxes. At first I just entered my total in the left box, but then thought maybe they wanted PIC/SIC. Now, I have PIC in the left and SIC in the right.

Does anyone know how this should be entered?
Quote: In the Flight Crew Application Supplement, Section two, next to the question, "Total hours in aircraft requiring two or more pilots", there are two unlabeled boxes. At first I just entered my total in the left box, but then thought maybe they wanted PIC/SIC. Now, I have PIC in the left and SIC in the right.

Does anyone know how this should be entered?
I did the exact same thing...
I have not had trouble updating my application, just trouble figuring out how to get an interview!

Also, what the hell is a HOGAN?
The Hogan is a personality assessment.

Home - Hogan Assessments

This thread talks about the Hogan.
Failed the Hogan
Updates
What kind of updates need to be sent in and at what frequency? Flight time, upgrades?
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to