SWA In-House Job Fair, 30 Sep 17?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 27
Go to
No e-mail for me. Not even in Junk folder...
I got excited every time I got a SW fare alert! Until I got the invite to interview! It was a shock, because I had seen so many other emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what time does the window actually open on the 30th?
Quote: With our switch to PWB, the missing printer has become a much bigger issue to deal with. I don't have a problem writing down the ATIS although it would be nice to print it in a task loaded situation. The PWB (takeoff and landing data), however, is spread across a dozen screens and is difficult to navigate by paging through them. Printing it would make it much easier.
That being said, since it cuts into the annual stock buyback fund, I doubt they will get them.
When are they gonna remove the metal housing for the OPC and make more leg room for jumpseat #2....or is that wishful thinking?
Quote: When are they gonna remove the metal housing for the OPC and make more leg room for jumpseat #2....or is that wishful thinking?
This! Also so the seat can recline more and not get hung up on the torn fabric behind the seat causing major contortions to get it unstuck.
so anyone know for sure what time registration opens for the event this week?
10am Central
Quote: 10am Central
Sold out in 30 seconds.
And done
In literally seconds it's closed 😫😫😫
Quote: Sold out in 30 seconds.
Said unavailable and sold out when I clicked the link 1 second after rolling over the hour. lol.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 27
Go to