Allegiant Bases

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66 
Page 16 of 114
Go to
Quote: What are the chances that ABE will be junior and would it likely be able to be held right after training? Also what is Allegiants history with hiring guys new to 121?
I think most would agree that it will likely be very junior and probably so for quite some time.

They have definitely hired part 91k(usually quite experienced)/135 pilots in the past, especially from Ameriflight.
Quote: I think most would agree that it will likely be very junior and probably so for quite some time.

They have definitely hired part 91k(usually quite experienced)/135 pilots in the past, especially from Ameriflight.
Thanks for the info. Local to ABE and currently doing the same style of flying AMF does. 3k hours now Perhaps in a year or two I’ll have non 121 competitive hours.
Quote: I think most would agree that it will likely be very junior and probably so for quite some time.

What, do you guys believe, are the chances to get any base in Florida for a new hire??
Quote: What, do you guys believe, are the chances to get any base in Florida for a new hire??
"ANY" base? Highly likely before the end of training.

A specific base would depend on which one. FLL, VPS, or PGD shouldn't be hard. SFB or PIE/SRQ might be a little harder. However, we have open vacancies right now for PIE (6), FLL (4), PGD (3) and SFB (5). There have been vacancies for FL bases on the last two bids.
Quote: What, do you guys believe, are the chances to get any base in Florida for a new hire??
I’d practically guarantee it for the first couple of new hire classes, total crapshoot for the ones after that but I’d say likely, depending on where your SSN lines up with others in the class....if not, I’d be willing to bet you’ll be able to get back to FL within a couple of months, so long as they’re running vacancy bids.
Quote: Along with announcing BNA and ABE as new bases, they announced adding additional aircraft in TYS, AVL and GRR.
How senior would you expect BNA to be and when is it set to open? I have about 2,500TT and 300TPIC at my current regional and not even sure if that would give me a call but a BNA base would be awesome as I live there.
Quote: How senior would you expect BNA to be and when is it set to open? I have about 2,500TT and 300TPIC at my current regional and not even sure if that would give me a call but a BNA base would be awesome as I live there.
You will definitely get a call. Better off going to one of the pilot meet-and-greets in the next 3 weeks, it's worth it to nonrev out and back in the same day on your day off.

BNA will probably be attainable but even if it isn't you can always do TYS or AVL and transfer by the time you are done training, or shortly after hopefully. It won't be open til Feb 2020. The last 2-3 spots in every base is always an constant churn, save maybe IWA. With the new flights to IWA hopefully it will grow soon too.
Quote: You will definitely get a call. Better off going to one of the pilot meet-and-greets in the next 3 weeks, it's worth it to nonrev out and back in the same day on your day off.

BNA will probably be attainable but even if it isn't you can always do TYS or AVL and transfer by the time you are done training, or shortly after hopefully. It won't be open til Feb 2020. The last 2-3 spots in every base is always an constant churn, save maybe IWA. With the new flights to IWA hopefully it will grow soon too.
Thanks for the info.

I could attend the Chicago one on the 2nd after a trip and just connect through ORD but I am not sure how that would look with me showing up in uniform over a suit.
What is reserve like? All short call?
Quote: What is reserve like? All short call?

We have long call in the contract, but there is no requirement for the company to use it. So all Reserve is short call with a 90 minute callout unless the base is co-domiciled. Then it is 150 minutes. Currently, SRQ is co-domiciled with PIE. Reserve shifts are 12 hours. There is no airport reserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66 
Page 16 of 114
Go to