Memory Items

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Just wondering how many memory items you have and on what type of airplane. I was told that NW has ZERO memory items. Lucky bastards. Big Sky Airlines has 28 memory items for the Beech 1900D.
Quote: Just wondering how many memory items you have and on what type of airplane. I was told that NW has ZERO memory items. Lucky bastards. Big Sky Airlines has 28 memory items for the Beech 1900D.
Trans States has 27 memory items for the ERJ.
Mesaba Saab

86 Total Memory Items that cover 20 "Events"
Quote: Trans States has 27 memory items for the ERJ.

most of them are gimmes though, like APU fire! elevator jam, aileron jam and so on, about the only tough one is Uncommanded swerving on the ground.
Quote: most of them are gimmes though, like APU fire! elevator jam, aileron jam and so on, about the only tough one is Uncommanded swerving on the ground.
I didnt try to say that this was alot or impossible to remember, i just answerd the question!
I have found an inverse relationship between memory items and airplane size/tech.. The E-120 and ATR had a boat load, with some items 10-12 lines long.. The CRJ was a bunch of 3-4 line items with a couple of 6-7's..

The Citation X had 6 memory items and all but one were 2 liners, and the MD-11 has 5 memory items all of which but two are 1 line, and the other 2 are 2 lines and 6 lines..

The worse I had to do was remember the ATR engine failure on take off for my upgrade where they wanted the entire thing memorized verbatim.
Pinnalce has 9 memory items for the CRJ....... this time last year it was 25......
Quote: I didnt try to say that this was alot or impossible to remember, i just answerd the question!
neither did I
since i'm still working at getting in the ring what's a memory item?
Great Lakes BE-1900

96 memory items that cover 29 events. Wow, I really didn't think it was that many...ouch!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to