Any truth to this?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Everyone I recommended didn't get hired anyways, so what is the frickin' point? If they are turning people away, especially ones with 1000 EMB145 time, they can't be that desperate for pilots???

WHAT?!?!?!?! Did you ever think that they may not have been qualified for the job? I'm not saying this in a pompous way, but YES, RAH needs pilots. I'm here at RAH in training, and I know they NEED pilots... but I also know that you shouldn't have to lower the standards to get it. If they didn't get hired, its because they didn't meet par. I interviewed with corporate pilots that didn't know what standards turns in holding was, or even the concept of V1. They had the time, they looked great on paper, and great personalities.... but I wouldn't want them flying a plane of 70+ pax. They (HR) found this out during the interview. They could have mis-looked this, but I think RAH should be given credit that they are hiring and attracting pilots the old fasion way.... lowering the mins, upping the pay, and NOT lowering the standards. (at least, yet)

Thats my 2 cents...... go ahead and attack it.
Quote: this is where all the mesa guys are going. i bet skywest is furious haha
Since I am here in Elvis Land, it was explained to me that this might hurt Pinnacle as well.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to