Avg UPS monthly credit hours?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I saw a post the other day about the average UPS monthly credit hours for pay, as reported from the IPA. Can't seem to locate it now, but does anyone have that info?

Thanks!
If you mean guarantee, It is 75 hrs.
I should add that we have 13 pay periods in a year, 975 hrs total. Should you try and compare pay scales this will give you more accurate results.
This web site has a list of most airlines pay scales on the home page. Great tool, Thanks APC.
It's 1,075 credit hours per year. Translates into 90 hours per month for the avg. UPSer.
How did you figure that P3?
Quote: How did you figure that P3?
Union. It's how they came up with those "whatchullmake" slides.
Quote: Union. It's how they came up with those "whatchullmake" slides.
Like sell your vacation back to the co. and don't ever call in sick. I get it now, and we will all make 300k a year!
Don't forget open time pickups, JA's, carry ins, training on days off, vacation on days off, and JA2. Plenty of ways to make a buck flying boxes at brown.
Quote: It's 1,075 credit hours per year. Translates into 90 hours per month for the avg. UPSer.
90X12=1080
That really isn't a stretch for some of the fleets. It is nothing to have an 80+ hour line on the Z, and that is before open time, carry in, change of layover, or the rest of the items mentioned.
Guarantee
75 X 13 - 975.

That's all you can count on.

To compare apples to apples 975/12 - 81.25 if my math is correct.
And that 80 hours in SDFZ is on a 28 day pay period--not a calendar month. You guys are working!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to