Expressjet Industry Experience Credit

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Regionals are a total scam. Once the job becomes decent, you will get underbid.

It's a B scale which continually gets downgraded to a C scale.

I know that sounds crappy, but it's true. No regional worth working at has survived long enough for many people to make a career there.
If only it was a B scale. At least we'd be on the major's seniority list.
Quote: If only it was a B scale. At least we'd be on the major's seniority list.
That's a good point. The emperor has no clothes.
Quote: Here's the difference between ALPA and the student council... We're willing to burn the f'ing place down before taking concessions, whereas those other guys will jump at a fresh pitcher of Kool-Aid, as evidenced by their last yes "vote" on that joke of an agreement.
THEN DO IT ALREADY. Been hearing this for many years. Stop talking and MAKE IT HAPPEN! Burn the F'er down. No one gives a schmidt.
Maybe that was a little harsh...but, jeez. I've been hearing about "burnin' it down" for 6 years. If you were so "willing," I think I'd be smelling some smoke at least.
Quote: Maybe that was a little harsh...but, jeez. I've been hearing about "burnin' it down" for 6 years. If you were so "willing," I think I'd be smelling some smoke at least.
So going from 1800+ CRJ pilots a few years ago to MAYBE 250 isn't burning it down? Going from 100+ CRJs to MAYBE 22 isn't burning it down? Closing all CRJ domiciles except for 1 isn't burning it down?

What is your definition of "burn it down"? Comair? ACA? if that's it, we aren't far from it on the CRJ side.

Im not slamming your post, its just that I've been here for 16 years and see this place as totally on fire!
Quote: THEN DO IT ALREADY. Been hearing this for many years. Stop talking and MAKE IT HAPPEN! Burn the F'er down. No one gives a schmidt.
We are. Obviously, you give a Schmidt, since you felt the need to reply.
Quote: So going from 1800+ CRJ pilots a few years ago to MAYBE 250 isn't burning it down? Going from 100+ CRJs to MAYBE 22 isn't burning it down? Closing all CRJ domiciles except for 1 isn't burning it down?

What is your definition of "burn it down"? Comair? ACA? if that's it, we aren't far from it on the CRJ side.

Im not slamming your post, its just that I've been here for 16 years and see this place as totally on fire!
I'd say "on fire" is an understatement. It's going to be hilarious to watch the whole operation implode, when we can't staff our contracted flying because people are tired of Skywest's crap. SGU must think the same Kool-Aid that works on the special kids at the non-union side of the operation will work for us. They are sorely mistaken, and deserve to lose their asses for destroying two good companies in ASA and XJT.
Quote: I'd say "on fire" is an understatement. It's going to be hilarious to watch the whole operation implode, when we can't staff our contracted flying because people are tired of Skywest's crap. SGU must think the same Kool-Aid that works on the special kids at the non-union side of the operation will work for us. They are sorely mistaken, and deserve to lose their asses for destroying two good companies in ASA and XJT.
Unfortunately your basing your demographics based off this forum board....
Quote: Unfortunately your basing your demographics based off this forum board....
I've been in this industry for a very long time, and don't need a silly form board to deduce that information.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to