[XJT Portable Longevity Policy] HUH....wow.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
I'm guessing ALPA is not sanctioning this?
Quote: The irony.. Complaining about complaining.

It would most definitely suck if all the thread titles were this stupid.

Especially when there already was another thread on this subject.
Quote: I'm guessing ALPA is not sanctioning this?

ALPA is the only entity that can sanction this. Otherwise it doesn't happen.
Quote: ALPA is the only entity that can sanction this. Otherwise it doesn't happen.
Just to be clear, this is ALPA sanctioned?
Quote: Just to be clear, this is ALPA sanctioned?

Yes, only the bargaining representative, in this case ALPA, can negotiate and change pay rates and work rules.
Quote: Yes, only the bargaining representative, in this case ALPA, can negotiate and change pay rates and work rules.
So, was there an MOU? I don't recall seeing anything from ALPA.
Why would anyone with seniority worth anything want to go to xjet?
Quote: Why would anyone with seniority worth anything want to go to xjet?
It's more for those that have been with a 121 airline, left the industry, and are now looking to get back in. Coming in at up to year 10 on the pay scale may entice them a little.

But why go to XJT anyway. SkyWest offers the same program and upgrade will happen a decade sooner.
Quote: It's more for those that have been with a 121 airline, left the industry, and are now looking to get back in. Coming in at up to year 10 on the pay scale may entice them a little.

But why go to XJT anyway. SkyWest offers the same program and upgrade will happen a decade sooner.
I don't know, some people don't like Kool-Aid? Why go to either... The W.O. world is the place to be.
Quote: I don't know, some people don't like Kool-Aid? Why go to either... The W.O. world is the place to be.
Lol. Ok. For the flow kool-aid?
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to