2 Recent Events

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
So I hear we lost an engine out of DTW Mon and the parts broke some windows out on the ground.

Second thing, per the news station do not use the soap in the men's north terminal bathrooms. You don't want to know.
A friend of mine sent me a link to the news story about the engine failure, or more accurately the news story in which the engine failure was only mentioned in passing because they had to allow the whiny biatchez on the ground to vent about a few random pieces of 1" metal they might stumble upon when they mow their lawns.

Didn't hear anything about any A320-sized pieces hitting the ground so I assume they crew got the plane back on the ground. Good work, guys...
Quote: So I hear we lost an engine out of DTW Mon and the parts broke some windows out on the ground.

Second thing, per the news station do not use the soap in the men's north terminal bathrooms. You don't want to know.
As if Detroit wasn't bad enough already:

Detroit airport removes soap tainted by 'bodily fluid' | Daily Mail Online
Isn't The Daily Mail the British equivalent of The National Enquirer?
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/man-leaves-body-fluid-in-metro-airport-soap-dispensers
So thankful the company briefed us on the engine failure. Oh well
Quote: Second thing, per the news station do not use the soap in the men's north terminal bathrooms. You don't want to know.
So they said it is not saliva. Assuming it was p**s, I don't know why people would be upset. In Boy Scouts I was taught if you are out in the wilds and have a wound that needs to be flushed and you have no water, just p**s on it. P**s is sterile. (Lol Tongue firmly planted in cheek!)
Quote: So they said it is not saliva. Assuming it was p**s, I don't know why people would be upset. In Boy Scouts I was taught if you are out in the wilds and have a wound that needs to be flushed and you have no water, just p**s on it. P**s is sterile. (Lol Tongue firmly planted in cheek!)
I was thinking semen....
Yeah, they called it a male bodily fluid, so doubt it's ****

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote: So they said it is not saliva. Assuming it was p**s, I don't know why people would be upset. In Boy Scouts I was taught if you are out in the wilds and have a wound that needs to be flushed and you have no water, just p**s on it. P**s is sterile. (Lol Tongue firmly planted in cheek!)
Unless the dude had a bladder infection of some kind, then not sterile.

Maybe the severe bladder infection caused his mental disorder to mess with the soap dispenser?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to