Logbook / Doc check question

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hello

Looking for fresh intel on the logbook and docs check at interview. What does it consist of ? Thank You
Pilot certificates, medical, FCC radio.

Logbook review cross checks your application and resume. Do your times add up? Do you meet the mins? Does your logbook look like dog******? Is it current?

Basic stuff they can look at and have a conversation about.

They will ask for a five year lookback.
They want to see 6 month, 12 month, 2 year, 3 year and 5 year totals. I printed up some summaries from my eLog and they were happy with that. Also be ready for some TMAAT and why SWA questions during your logbook review.
When you got the call for an interview, did you continue to update flight times on pilotcredentials so your application/log/resume all showed the same time?
Quote: When you got the call for an interview, did you continue to update flight times on pilotcredentials so your application/log/resume all showed the same time?
Continuing to update is fine, just make sure that your last update matches your logbook and resume that you take to the interview.
Quote: When you got the call for an interview, did you continue to update flight times on pilotcredentials so your application/log/resume all showed the same time?
I locked all my times down on PilotCredentials and logbook 2 weeks prior to my interview so that those last couple weeks of prep was could be spent focused on other tasks.
Quote: I locked all my times down on PilotCredentials and logbook 2 weeks prior to my interview so that those last couple weeks of prep was could be spent focused on other tasks.
Not a bad idea. Having them accurate and matching is what's important.
[QUOTE=at6d;2435355]Pilot certificates, medical, FCC radio.

On the FCC radio permit, do you need an actual card or is the print-out from the FCC good enough? They never sent me a card when I originally go the permit, may need to give them a call.
I can't answer that question, but I would think the real deal is what you would need to prove it.

I've never had to show it to an international agency, but hopefully we can get you an answer.
[QUOTE=Bizkit;2438247]
Quote: Pilot certificates, medical, FCC radio.

On the FCC radio permit, do you need an actual card or is the print-out from the FCC good enough? They never sent me a card when I originally go the permit, may need to give them a call.
They don't send you a card anymore. You have to print out the card yourself.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to