Delta CEO gives 10 million dollar bonus back

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
http://www.usatoday.com/travel/fligh...pay-usat_N.htm
Great Job Grinstein you could have taken the money and ran, but you did the respectable thing. My hats off to you Sir.

BBDC8
THat is a step in the right direction, good man. It is like a CEO/founder that retired a couple of months ago from a big corporation(for some reason i cant remember who) but he was entitled to a huge retirment package(i want to say like 30 million or something) and he decided to divide it up amoung the company's employees. It was all over CNN. Maybe this is where grinsteins idea came from.
Wow....... I mean just wow... I never would have thought. We could only pray someone as whole hearted replaces him this summer when he retires.
I hope that this signals a return to the Delta Air Lines that hired me in 1987. Back then, they were a class act. Jerry Grinstein has impressed the hell out of me.
Idiot! He should have taken the money and ran!

I'm just kidding! WOW! I am impressed.
Who will bet me that Dougie Steal'in won't give anything back. Heck, he'll probably demand more options for the "great" job he did with NWA.
Ah, but remember, how much of that 10mil is on the backs of the retired pilots who gave decades to that company? And what have they gotten in return? A pittance of what was "promised, negotiated, counted on, etc". All said on other blogs and forums, no need to go into all that here. I really would have to argue "the class act" statement. Remember his statement, "We'll do it once (renegotiate) and we will do it right". Leaving out, once we do it we will terminate ONLY the pilots' pension plan.
Quote: Ah, but remember, how much of that 10mil is on the backs of the retired pilots who gave decades to that company? And what have they gotten in return? A pittance of what was "promised, negotiated, counted on, etc". All said on other blogs and forums, no need to go into all that here. I really would have to argue "the class act" statement. Remember his statement, "We'll do it once (renegotiate) and we will do it right". Leaving out, once we do it we will terminate ONLY the pilots' pension plan.
To put it into perspective, UAL's Tilton never gave any money back.
Wow. I great! Hat off to you sir. I respect him more than before.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to