Omni interview

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 54
Go to
I too have received this email. Hoping for a call now!
Received an email for an interview invite yesterday.
Congrats! I interviewed last week so if you have any questions shoot me a pm!
What’s the interview like now?
Looking for similar info. Got an interview July 12th and would be great to get some feedback from someone who’s interviewed recently... I appreciate it guys!
Speed50 check your pm
Got an interview
Hey Folks,
I’m pretty pumped I have an interview coming up and just wanted to clarify a couple things. I’ve been through these threads multiple times for the past couple years. Since the new contract I think a few things have changed.
1.) Schedule..... Yes I know plan on being gone 16days with 2 override; But I saw a junior Omni FO’s schedule the other day and he was home on Long Call about 4 of his 16days. Is this common or rare? Is it 12 days off with the 2 overide?
2.) DFW..... I live a couple hours away. Would it benefit me to move closer to DFW. Since it seems y’all are always flying into DFW.
3.) Upgrade..... Any idea if it’s going to come to a slow pace soon.

Thanks for the info ahead of time.
Quote: 1.) Schedule..... Yes I know plan on being gone 16days with 2 override; But I saw a junior Omni FO’s schedule the other day and he was home on Long Call about 4 of his 16days. Is this common or rare? Is it 12 days off with the 2 overide?
2.) DFW..... I live a couple hours away. Would it benefit me to move closer to DFW. Since it seems y’all are always flying into DFW.
3.) Upgrade..... Any idea if it’s going to come to a slow pace soon.
1) Not in the summer... but sometimes you end up "home" all month. Happens to me a lot during thanksgiving and christmas.

2) No. In fact, avoid it.

3) Attrition is at a trickle but next year some retirements will start kicking in and people will still go to UPS/FedEx and majors, just at a slower rate.
Aviatorhi, thanks for the straight forward feedback.
I applied a week ago and received the email today! Hopefully everyone will hear something soon.
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 54
Go to