Omni interview

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24 
Page 14 of 54
Go to
Just got an email confirmation for an interview in August. Looks like previous reports are correct, that it's just taking a week or two to confirm!
Congrats!
Just wanted to throw out a big congrats to the group that interviewed yesterday on the 12th! I’m pretty sure we went 10 for 10 and everyone got a CJO! I’m looking forward to Omni and I hope to see you all in class!
Quote: Just wanted to throw out a big congrats to the group that interviewed yesterday on the 12th! I’m pretty sure we went 10 for 10 and everyone got a CJO! I’m looking forward to Omni and I hope to see you all in class!
Congrats! See you there buddy
Did they say what class dates and equipment they were interviewing for?
Anyone receive confirmation yet for August interview dates? For those who interviewed last week, would you mind sharing what items we’re expected to bring?
Thank you in advance.
Interview invites went out again today. Confirmations within 48 hours for those selected to attend.
I have a interview on the 8th.
I have an interview on the 8th. They say they want a completed application. I have not received an application yet. When did you receive your application?
Quote: I have an interview on the 8th. They say they want a completed application. I have not received an application yet. When did you receive your application?
When I first applied, I was contacted and given the application. After I submitted the application I was offered an interview. This was before the new contract, fwiw.
Quote: I have an interview on the 8th. They say they want a completed application. I have not received an application yet. When did you receive your application?
That was left-over instructions from before the new system. There is no completed application to bring.
Interview
Hi folks, I applied in March but no call yet, I have over 1000 Pic and 737 experience. Thoughts?
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24 
Page 14 of 54
Go to