UPS pool swimmers. Pool intel needed!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
any emails go out lately? I know peak must me crazy right now and it may be quit for awhile.
Quote: Cautious Belly: How was your letter sent? Email or phone call or what?
It came via e-mail from HR. Good luck.
For those in the pool, here is some info. For what it’s worth, I don’t know the rhyme or reason things go the way they do in the pool. All I can give you is my experience. I have 4500+ TT, 4200+ KC-135 time. Interviewed 20 Oct 17, received pool letter 26 Oct and today received CJO for a 7 May class. Hope this potentially sheds some light on things for someone. Good luck to everyone swimming.
Quote: For those in the pool, here is some info. For what it’s worth, I don’t know the rhyme or reason things go the way they do in the pool. All I can give you is my experience. I have 4500+ TT, 4200+ KC-135 time. Interviewed 20 Oct 17, received pool letter 26 Oct and today received CJO for a 7 May class. Hope this potentially sheds some light on things for someone. Good luck to everyone swimming.
There's hope! You're the only person I know of that's been plucked out of the pool. I'm sure it does happen though... I guess I can plan not to need the extra cash until at least May!
I interviewed in mid October, added to the pool three days later, and swam for 5ish weeks. Just started here at Brown a little while ago, loving it so far. There is hope, just keep swimming!

4700+ TT, 2500+ PIC, C-5s, MC-12s, T-38s and U-2s.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Interviewed Aug 30
Pool letter Sep 1 (via email)
91/135 Gulfstream 450/550/V worldwide ops
LCA, CP, DO, flight safety officer
9200 TT, 6100 TPIC
BS degree
1 internal rec

Got the CJO call Dec 04 for Apr 9 class.
Good luck to all poolies and hopefuls!
I interviewed Sept 20. Pool letter Sept 30.
Received CJO call seven weeks later, Nov 17.
March 12 class.
Corporate background.
Super excited. Good luck to all the swimmers, hang in there!
Quote: 91/135 Gulfstream 450/550/V worldwide ops

Welcome aboard... you will find several folks here with G time. Brown is a great place to fly. Wonderful coworkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I interviewed in July 17'....added to the pool that day, just got a phone call for May 7th class.

7200+ TT
currently at 121 carrier
military flyer part-time

Super excited....yet puzzled at the way they run the pool???
Quote: I interviewed in July 17'....added to the pool that day, just got a phone call for May 7th class.

7200+ TT
currently at 121 carrier
military flyer part-time

Super excited....yet puzzled at the way they run the pool???
SoCalAirlifter are you a 729th guy
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to