2018 UPS hiring

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 39
Go to
App on file
Hello all, 121 regional captain here. I just applied and it shows app on file. I’m trying to figure out why it didn’t make the cut. My gpa wasn’t great in college, only 2.8. Also I only have Mexico international experience. Any thoughts?
Quote: Hello all, 121 regional captain here. I just applied and it shows app on file. I’m trying to figure out why it didn’t make the cut. My gpa wasn’t great in college, only 2.8. Also I only have Mexico international experience. Any thoughts?
Any internal recs? That seems to tip the scale for some.
Quote: Any thoughts?
It's not like we haven't hired any regional pilots.
Job fair!
Quote: Hello all, 121 regional captain here. I just applied and it shows app on file. I’m trying to figure out why it didn’t make the cut. My gpa wasn’t great in college, only 2.8. Also I only have Mexico international experience. Any thoughts?
Just FYI..
When I applied, April of last year, I was originally "On File". A few weeks later my app switched to "Active".
Quote: Just FYI..
When I applied, April of last year, I was originally "On File". A few weeks later my app switched to "Active".
Oh so on file isn't necessarily a death sentence, and yes job fairs and internal recs. Thanks for your help guys!
Hogan
Do you always get a phone call before the Hogan, or is the Hogan email ever the first communication you will get from the company that you are moving on in the process?
Quote: Do you always get a phone call before the Hogan, or is the Hogan email ever the first communication you will get from the company that you are moving on in the process?
It should be a call for a phone interview before the Hogan. If that doesn’t go well, they won’t send you the Hogan. It sounds like the phone interview is generally a formality unless you can’t form a coherent sentence.
Quote: Do you always get a phone call before the Hogan, or is the Hogan email ever the first communication you will get from the company that you are moving on in the process?
I did NOT get a call before I got the Hogan email, but that's probably because I was deployed at the time. I still got the email, passed the Hogan a few weeks before I got home, and got a call from UPS about a week or two after I got home to see if I was still interested and would like to interview.

Blue skies and good luck!
I’ve been “Active” for 15 months. Both before and after a job fair.
No Hogan, no call.
I’ve since secured an internal recommendation.
Still waiting and hopeful.
Same here, I did NOT get a phone call when I got both my Hogan’s.
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 39
Go to