Good news around the corner?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 24
Go to
What’s this ‘good news’ everyone is talking about on the FB page? My sources at HQ don’t have anything but negativity to spread. Enlighten us...
Quote: What’s this ‘good news’ everyone is talking about on the FB page? My sources at HQ don’t have anything but negativity to spread. Enlighten us...
I just saved 10% on my car insurance.
Quote: I just saved 10% on my car insurance.
Is that because you dropped the old one?
Who knows. We are hiring every month. I hit 1 year on Tuesday and will have about 180 below me. Not to shabby at all.

Given the low attrition here, something is up. There’s no reason to hire as many as we have. I do almost nothing every month on RSV in SFB. I am also on the Bus which helps with that. I believe we only have 4 (maybe 5) planes now in SFB.

If I had to guess, I feel they are hiring so that, once we are done with the transition, the flood gates with new routes and increased utilization is open and ready to go.
Quote: Who knows. We are hiring every month. I hit 1 year on Tuesday and will have about 180 below me. Not to shabby at all.

Given the low attrition here, something is up. There’s no reason to hire as many as we have. I do almost nothing every month on RSV in SFB. I am also on the Bus which helps with that. I believe we only have 4 (maybe 5) planes now in SFB.

If I had to guess, I feel they are hiring so that, once we are done with the transition, the flood gates with new routes and increased utilization is open and ready to go.
So why not start opening new routes immediately instead of keeping so many reserves unused? Don't get me wrong, I love sitting at home doing nothing and get paid for it just curious
Jude is getting Sun Country ready for us to buy, we're gonna send the MD80s to MSP and move the 737s to Vegas and LAX for Hawaii and Mexico flights.
Flight specific cost indexes.
New routes tomorrow
Quote: New routes tomorrow
I hope you're right, but I'll believe it when I see it.
Quote: New routes tomorrow
Is VPS included?
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 24
Go to