Nflightmike

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Quote: Are they TSO'd or working on it?
They are currently working on getting it TSO’d.
Excellent choice
I don’t do much forum fighting/posting. I’ve been using the Nflight for a little while now. They are excellent. The bus is now silent!! I waited forever for the competition, and argued back and forth with the owner, he was pretty obnoxious about his delays. If you’re looking for a quality product, that will actually arrive at your house within a few short days, try Nflight.

Also, they are no longer working with the Velcro, it’s a magnet attachment, and are offering free upgrades..

Great product and very responsive owner, who started this to help avoid the pompous “other guy”.

Highly recommended!!!
Quote: I don’t do much forum fighting/posting. I’ve been using the Nflight for a little while now. They are excellent. The bus is now silent!! I waited forever for the competition, and argued back and forth with the owner, he was pretty obnoxious about his delays. If you’re looking for a quality product, that will actually arrive at your house within a few short days, try Nflight.

Also, they are no longer working with the Velcro, it’s a magnet attachment, and are offering free upgrades..

Great product and very responsive owner, who started this to help avoid the pompous “other guy”.

Highly recommended!!!
The magnet works with any bose/Sony/(insert any other brand) headphones?

I was just looking at these online and because I didn’t want to order through the other company due to reputation of delays etc
Magnet
The magnet is stuck directly to the headphones, and this allows the mic part to pop right on. Strong enough so it doesn’t fall off, and unlike the Velcro, you can reposition the mic up and down easier. I’m using the qc25, and the whole thing fits right in the case attached, but it is easier now to remove if you don’t want it there.
Quote: The magnet is stuck directly to the headphones, and this allows the mic part to pop right on. Strong enough so it doesn’t fall off, and unlike the Velcro, you can reposition the mic up and down easier. I’m using the qc25, and the whole thing fits right in the case attached, but it is easier now to remove if you don’t want it there.
Good to know thanks for the info. Should give the 3-4 sets of bose/Sony headphones I have lying around a new lease on life
Quote: The magnet is stuck directly to the headphones, and this allows the mic part to pop right on. Strong enough so it doesn’t fall off, and unlike the Velcro, you can reposition the mic up and down easier. I’m using the qc25, and the whole thing fits right in the case attached, but it is easier now to remove if you don’t want it there.
Any chance you can post a picture or two? Their site still shows the Velcro.
I have a non-tso version I'll sell. Never used. PM if anyone is interested.
Quote: I have a non-tso version I'll sell. Never used. PM if anyone is interested.
Velcro or magnet? I’m interested if it’s the magnet variety.
Pics
I put some pics in limited form on my profile. I had to make them small for them to upload. Try looking at them and let me know if it doesn’t work.

Also, as far as the magnet option, just email the owner from the site directly. He is quite helpful and will get you whatever info you need with reference to the magnet.
Quote: Also, as far as the magnet option, just email the owner from the site directly. He is quite helpful and will get you whatever info you need with reference to the magnet.
+1 on this. I emailed querying the magnet option (I have the Velcro) and he already sent it my way.

This company is amazing from a customer service perspective, never have to wait more than a day for a response to an email.
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to