Lack of Law in the FAA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
Quote: This message is hidden because SonicFlyer is on your ignore list.
Enough of this joker. His syntax and rhetoric sound very much like the recently booted "medicaltruth," who is also on the ignore list. The signal to noise ratio has improved.
Quote: Enough of this joker. His syntax and rhetoric sound very much like the recently booted "medicaltruth," who is also on the ignore list. The signal to noise ratio has improved.
Not to mention the previously banned “NMuir”....
Quote: Not to mention the previously banned “NMuir”....
I remember that knucklehead. Same grammatical style.
Quote: I made my own soap and I didn’t go to jail.
Only because they don't know about it:

https://www.soapqueen.com/business/a...-from-the-fda/
Quote: Should it be fixed or scrapped altogether? What would a true libertarian say?
According to the Constitution the FDA shouldn't exist at all. On a libertarian policy level, it is a bad idea to regulate and centralize power.
Quote: According to the Constitution the FDA shouldn't exist at all. On a libertarian policy level, it is a bad idea to regulate and centralize power.
That's according to your interpretation of the constitution. And your interpretation is now where near the interpretation of legal scholars.

You should take up gynecology as a hobby, way more fun.
Quote: According to the Constitution the FDA shouldn't exist at all. On a libertarian policy level, it is a bad idea to regulate and centralize power.
Okay so in your utopia if you need to buy prescription drugs for your kids you'll perform the requisite hours of research to ensure that the drugs are safe and the company reputable. You'll trust that the R&D people didn't follow the same methods that led to Thalidomide.

And when you buy groceries you'll do another few hours of research to make sure the ingredients are safe -- as determined by some corporate-funded lab that gives their "seal of approval." (Because that trust has worked so well in the past.)

The list goes on and on.
Is this still an aviation web board?
Quote: Is this still an aviation web board?
Yes and no. But where did anyone get jailed for non-compliant soap selling? Don't want to be re-gifting lavender & tea, craft soap bars only to find out my neighbor's cousin has 1st degree burns next Christmas. Administrative law serves an important purpose in commercial enterprise, including ours of course.
“Earth calling Sonic Flyer, come in Sonic Flyer”.

You have, shall we say, interesting view of how the USG works. I’d suggest violating some administrative law and following thru the process to disassemble a 100 years of it. Say, buzz the White House at 100’, and tell the FSDO he has no authority to do an emergency revocation. Should provide an exciting thread here.

GF
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to