Civilian schedules

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: But you would sit high on your white horse....
Quote: People got on their high horses....

Ah, it was all a misunderstanding. The AF never had any horses, but the Cavalry had plenty of them. He was looking at one of his own troops.
Is there a limit to how many chips you can have on one shoulder at one time?
We all make choices in life, some of us just make wiser ones and pick the Air Force.
Quote: We all make choices in life, some of us just make wiser ones and pick the Air Force.
Haha!
Stay classy San Diego
Quote: I’m putting together a PowerPoint for military pilots thinking about transitioning to the civilian side. I have my schedule, but I wanted to show some typical schedules at various carriers, 121, 135, 91(k) for various seniority levels rather than just a very senior regional schedule. If anyone is willing can you PM me a snapshot of your schedule, minus any personal data such as names and employee numbers. If you feel comfortable include carrier (or just “legacy, LCC, ULCC, regional,135, 91(k)), and how long you’ve been there so I have a reference for them.
Also if anyone who recently made the jump wants to toss in “I wish I’d known this” things to include.
Thanks.
Did you ever make that PowerPoint? I'm active duty with only a couple years left. That would be great if I could get a copy. All my gouge comes from my reservist buddies right now.
Quote: Did you ever make that PowerPoint? I'm active duty with only a couple years left. That would be great if I could get a copy. All my gouge comes from my reservist buddies right now.
Reservist buddies with airline jobs? That seems like a great source of gouge on what kind of schedules to expect. I don't think you'll find much of value here.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to