Aperture Aviation

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
[QUOTE=rayburton72;2510807]Job is year round. Decent pay, benefits and nice perks (keep your airline miles and hotel/rental car points)

Company paid airline to/from rotation each week, single occupancy hotels room (share the rental car - two pilot crew)

Not a fast time build, as weather, mx, ATC can all keep you from flying. And with two pilots, you are swapping seats each flight.

Pay is salary, so sitting doesn’t hurt the wallet.

Ray,
Do you know if they are currently hiring? I am around 550hrs TT with an A&P/IA and decent amount of 206/207 survey time. I'm wondering if my location is hurting me (Philly).
[QUOTE=citationxtango;2511000]
Quote: Job is year round. Decent pay, benefits and nice perks (keep your airline miles and hotel/rental car points)

Company paid airline to/from rotation each week, single occupancy hotels room (share the rental car - two pilot crew)

Not a fast time build, as weather, mx, ATC can all keep you from flying. And with two pilots, you are swapping seats each flight.

Pay is salary, so sitting doesn’t hurt the wallet.

Ray,
Do you know if they are currently hiring? I am around 550hrs TT with an A&P/IA and decent amount of 206/207 survey time. I'm wondering if my location is hurting me (Philly).
We are hiring, but our training pipeline is kinda thin (2-4 at a time). I think the next round of interviews is early March, for what I assume would be an April start date
[QUOTE=rayburton72;2511298]
Quote:
We are hiring, but our training pipeline is kinda thin (2-4 at a time). I think the next round of interviews is early March, for what I assume would be an April start date
Thanks! I would really would like to get a call from these folks. Seems like a decent company and reasonable schedule.
Is there is a signing contract ?
Would they hire with 300TT?
Six month training contract. Training consists of 10 days ground, then a minimum of one week training, and a one-week proficiency checkout.

The big thing about this Job is not flying the plane, it is flying it with the FOM, flying as a crew, and all the other stuff that has to get done (travel logistics, mx issues in the field, etc...)

I have been very happy so far and continue to be impressed with the operation and go they treat us...

Unlikely they would hire at 300TT

-Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whats the schedule like? I will be looking for something starting this fall after a seasonal 135 PIC job ends.
Quote: Whats the schedule like? I will be looking for something starting this fall after a seasonal 135 PIC job ends.

8 on, 6 off. Travel to plane on Wednesday, work a week, travel home Wednesday evening...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can anyone currently working there provide an estimate on the hours per month they are logging?
Also curious, can you be home based from anywhere? Or is there a region they want you to live in?
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to