Notices
Part 91 and Low Time Jump pilots, crop dusting, and other Part 91 jobs

Aperture Aviation

Old 12-10-2018, 04:38 PM
  #31  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 54
Default

Originally Posted by Blueflyer973
From the information Iíve gathered they offer home basing with a 8/6 schedule? Does that sound pretty accurate? In previous post I read that the starting salary is around $38,500 plus per diem?


Thatís what I started with in July Ď17.

Schedule is Wed-Wed




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rayburton72 is offline  
Old 12-09-2019, 12:51 PM
  #32  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: CFI/C-5M Flight Engineer
Posts: 34
Default

Last post was a year ago.. anyone have any luck getting hired recently? I applied today but not sure if their job posting is a continuous one or if they are actively hiring?
USAFFlightEng is offline  
Old 12-10-2019, 07:15 PM
  #33  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2011
Posts: 520
Default

Originally Posted by USAFFlightEng
Last post was a year ago.. anyone have any luck getting hired recently? I applied today but not sure if their job posting is a continuous one or if they are actively hiring?
Iíd be interested in knowing if you end up hearing anything back.
kaputt is offline  
Old 12-11-2019, 06:51 AM
  #34  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 54
Default

To the best of my
Knowledge, they are always hiring , but because their pipeline is so small (3-4 new hires at a time, with a 4-6 calendar week footprint)...

With a pilot group of about 20-25 line pilots, company recurrent training every 6 months and limited number of instructors, itís hard for them to keep up with attrition...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rayburton72 is offline  
Old 12-13-2019, 08:37 AM
  #35  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: CFI/C-5M Flight Engineer
Posts: 34
Default

Originally Posted by rayburton72
To the best of my
Knowledge, they are always hiring , but because their pipeline is so small (3-4 new hires at a time, with a 4-6 calendar week footprint)...

With a pilot group of about 20-25 line pilots, company recurrent training every 6 months and limited number of instructors, itís hard for them to keep up with attrition...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info.. been looking for work pretty frantically.. my current instructor job has become very slow. Applying at other flight schools too but no bites yet.
USAFFlightEng is offline  
Old 12-18-2019, 05:56 PM
  #36  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Dec 2019
Posts: 1
Default

They generally only hire 2 times a year. Just remember it's not a time building job. If you have questions feel free to message me.
Cirruslyserious is offline  
Old 07-17-2021, 06:24 AM
  #37  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jul 2021
Posts: 2
Default

Can somebody update this. I have an interview on the 19th(July 2021) and want to prepare for it let me know!
Jamesrsmith is offline  
Old 09-09-2021, 05:26 AM
  #38  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Mar 2013
Posts: 16
Default

Originally Posted by Jamesrsmith
Can somebody update this. I have an interview on the 19th(July 2021) and want to prepare for it let me know!

Any info on your interview? Were you offered a position?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zulufox is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Fetzervalve
Part 135
43
02-04-2016 09:46 AM
CramCleanClimb
Flight Schools and Training
5
06-27-2014 08:05 AM
zyttocs
Corporate
8
09-30-2011 12:44 PM
WhiteH2O
Flight Schools and Training
2
06-10-2006 03:41 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices