Invite to Interview

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 15
Go to
Has anyone in the current application window received an invite to interview? Does anyone know when these go out and how they are sent?

Tango86
Quote: Has anyone in the current application window received an invite to interview? Does anyone know when these go out and how they are sent?

Tango86
Believe they come via email. Make sure and regularly check your spam box as well. Numerous stories on here about interview invites getting spam’d.
BT
Quote: Believe they come via email. Make sure and regularly check your spam box as well. Numerous stories on here about interview invites getting spam’d.
BT
If you log into Pilot Credentials and have received the invite email, there will be 2 new tabs: "Hiring Info" and "Hiring Forms." The Hiring Info tab has an interview schedule matrix to choose an interview date. I was one of those who never got the email and this is how I learned of my interview invite.

If your email is hotmail or yahoo, you will never get the email...not even in your spam folder.
Quote:
If your email is hotmail or yahoo, you will never get the email...not even in your spam folder.
Not completely true, I had only my Hotmail account on file and received the email the same day as most of my interview buddies. That was last January for what it's worth.
Does the application window close at midnight today? If so, when do they usually start the review process and the email invites for the lucky ones?
Anyone get an invite yet
Quote: Not completely true, I had only my Hotmail account on file and received the email the same day as most of my interview buddies. That was last January for what it's worth.
All I know is what happened to me and the subsequent communications from icims that specifically said hotmail and yahoo doesn't work with iCims due to security settings. It may be a more recent problem, though. I've been having trouble with my hotmail account and getting emails from people for the last few months. Maybe it's time to let it die
Quote: Anyone get an invite yet
Nothing here. If they could measure desire by how many times I check my email and junk inbox, I feel like I would have a fighting chance...
If the requisition for the window that just closed was #2017-21411; I’ve already been transitioned to “closed complete” on the ICIMS....Previous interviewee in 2016, no LUV since for another shot.....
Just received the invite to interview via email. Applied in the last 3 openings. Interview dates being offered are in February.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 15
Go to