JetBlue and Hawaiian to merge

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: I guess that's a small point . But they dot really own that many gates actually, their wide body gate doesn't really give Jetblue two gates . Plus they still need to park the wide bodies when they come in. I think it's possible but not without more west coast connections . This coming from a regular line guy . Clearly don't know anything
Me either just throwing crap into the wall and seeing what might stick
Quote: Now some investor put up a map of Jetblue , Hawaiian and Alaska's routes combined.
Hmmm...Blue Hawaii + an airline with a picture of Elvis on the tail?
You might have a great combo there....call ‘em The Flying Elvii.
Understand there will be a revised hair requirement for the Captains. Those unable to adhere to it will be issued wigs.
There are no maps on the walls in airline boardrooms. Just PowerPoint slides with numbers.

The days of Juan Trippe’s giant globe are over—nobody cares about the route structure. Just yields. Not saying a merger couldn’t happen; but.
It won't be Hawaiian, NK merger will be announced before summer.
Quote: There are no maps on the walls in airline boardrooms. Just PowerPoint slides with numbers.

The days of Juan Trippe’s giant globe are over—nobody cares about the route structure. Just yields. Not saying a merger couldn’t happen; but.
People with reward points care.
It’s doesn’t make any sense at all. Throw in Alaska and it makes sense but highly improbable. 3 ways just don’t happen despite what your college roommate said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: It’s doesn’t make any sense at all. Throw in Alaska and it makes sense but highly improbable. 3 ways just don’t happen despite what your college roommate said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It took a 3 way to get a marriage to work out.

For USAir.
Quote: It took a 3 way to get a marriage to work out.

For USAir.
I might need this in my life?

Who do we talk to about this?
Quote: I might need this in my life?

Who do we talk to about this?
Depends on the context rofl
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to