Quest Diagnostics 2018

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to
It is. You can send resumes to Travis’ email also. Andrew is the assistant chief pilot based at LZU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Attached is a flyer for the FO position at LZU.
Thanks for the post. It’s a bummer I’m a little below their minimums...
Quote: Thanks for the post. It’s a bummer I’m a little below their minimums...

Never hurts to send a resume. At worst you won’t hear anything. But you could at least make a good contact for in the future. Let them determine what is “close”.

Quote: It is. You can send resumes to Travis’ email also. Andrew is the assistant chief pilot based at LZU.

Ah, cool. That being the case, where did you see it listed then? In here is the only place I ever see anything posted.
Quest Diagnostics 2018
I am a captain with Quest. Twebb keeps up with multiple social media platforms and does his best to keep everyone updated.

Edit: There is also a posting on Quest’s career portal. I’ll post a link shortly.

FO opening for KLZU (excuse HR’s title)

https://questdiagnostics.csod.com/at...site=3&id=5248

Captain opening for RDG

https://questdiagnostics.csod.com/at...site=3&id=1238

Quote: Never hurts to send a resume. At worst you won’t hear anything. But you could at least make a good contact for in the future. Let them determine what is “close”.

That is a good point! Never hurts to throw it out. You never know. I appreciate the input and up to date information.
thefalken,

In all the Quest posts in all the threads I don't remember anyone ever saying they worked there. Could you give us a kind of 'day in the life' of what you do from the time you arrive, a basic overview of a regular shift? And for the FO too?

Also have you ever been able to not go due to weather and how is that handled by the company?
Quote: thefalken,

In all the Quest posts in all the threads I don't remember anyone ever saying they worked there. Could you give us a kind of 'day in the life' of what you do from the time you arrive, a basic overview of a regular shift? And for the FO too?

Also have you ever been able to not go due to weather and how is that handled by the company?

I would be happy to. Give me a day or two. Twebb will be able to give a better point of view of the captain position in RDG. But I will provide an idea of the quality of life in LZU.

Quote: I would be happy to. Give me a day or two. Twebb will be able to give a better point of view of the captain position in RDG. But I will provide an idea of the quality of life in LZU.

Thanks!

Living in Atlanta and being older and looking for a 'second career' since the first is over this is somewhat my 'dream' job. Time of flying, etc, work out perfect for me. Have the instrument but just need to get the commercials and build some hours. I would start out as a FO. Might be a year or two due to total time, but gonna work toward it.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to