What United Has To Do To Increase Profits

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 11 of 12
Go to
Quote: Who is this “we?” I thought you were good where you’re at with your side hustle at SKW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't worry about me. You should worry about your regional feed going bye-bye. You must not aware of the current pilot shortage? Regional pilots are a hot commodity. Time for some big pay increases that are long overdue!
STOP.

Everyone take a breather, and make LOGICAL, NON-EMOTIONAL analyses and arguments, and STOP with the flaming or "revenge flaming."

Geezus....like a battle of flame-throwers.

Get on-track, or the thread closes.

In between the border skirmishes and suicide bombings, there's been some good discussions here.
Quote: Don't worry about me. You should worry about your regional feed going bye-bye. You must not aware of the current pilot shortage? Regional pilots are a hot commodity. Time for some big pay increases that are long overdue!
You have no reading comprehension

WE WANT OUR REGIONAL FEED TO GO AWAY.

We want the regional airlines to go away. You have 50+ posts that all say the same thing you are a broken record. I wish the mods would step in here. You are free to have a differing opinion but your combative and repetitive tone do nothing to further a discussion and now you have destroyed 2 threads. That actually had a good discussion until you arrived.
You want him to go away but everyone continues to quote him and address him... I counted about 11 times he was quoted in the last few pages.... He's a troll, we all know it, quit feeding him and have a productive discussion.
It's incredibly simple . . . don't engage.
Quote: You have no reading comprehension

WE WANT OUR REGIONAL FEED TO GO AWAY.

We want the regional airlines to go away. You have 50+ posts that all say the same thing you are a broken record. I wish the mods would step in here. You are free to have a differing opinion but your combative and repetitive tone do nothing to further a discussion and now you have destroyed 2 threads. That actually had a good discussion until you arrived.
Listen to what your fellow pilots are saying. You are feeding me and I attack. You have to ignore me and I will leave you alone. You or someone else thought I was SongPilot on this thread and that’s why I chimed in. Everyone ignore me starting now and let’s end it. You are wasting my time.
Quote: In this case, the best response is no response.

What he said.
Quote:
This message is hidden because Skyw is on your ignore list.
Work good. Last long time.
Quote: work good. Last long time.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
And you guys thought I was crazy for dissing certain SKYW new hires.

Ha !!

That dude is definitely Hogan and UAL worthy and on his way to a right seat near you !!
7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 11 of 12
Go to