Golden Handcuffs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Please share...
As much as I'd love to, its best for several reasons that I don't expand.
Perhaps someone with better anonymity will.
Quote: As much as I'd love to, its best for several reasons that I don't expand.
Perhaps someone with better anonymity will.
I haven't heard of any other firings. The expenses firing was handled progressively. That said, a little compassion and understanding from the company could have avoided the outcome. Not NJA's finest moment.
And pigs really do fly (I'm living proof).

Both pilots who recently found themselves on the back side of the discipline curve have had their terminations "rescinded."

The first sign of an improved management-pilot relationship????

Sign right here. You're gonna love your time share....
Quote: And pigs really do fly (I'm living proof).

Both pilots who recently found themselves on the back side of the discipline curve have had their terminations "rescinded."

The first sign of an improved management-pilot relationship????

Sign right here. You're gonna love your time share....
No the first sign of improved management pilot relations would have been to not do this in the first place.
Quote: No the first sign of improved management pilot relations would have been to not do this in the first place.
Exactamundo. Hence my tongue-in-cheek remark about buying smoke and mirrors...
Quote: Exactamundo. Hence my tongue-in-cheek remark about buying smoke and mirrors...
Yea, even my short tenure there, I saw maybe 3 situations where people said "oh sweet this is the sign of improved management/pilot relations lol. And it went back to the same old crap shortly after. I just don't get NJA at all...
When our fatigue calls fall 70% for 180 consecutive days, I'll give them a chance. In the meantime there's two people I trust. One is me, and the other is not AB.
Quote: When our fatigue calls fall 70% for 180 consecutive days, I'll give them a chance. In the meantime there's two people I trust. One is me, and the other is not AB.
Then the other is....me?
Quote: Then the other is....me?

Cut me a good deal at your range and I'll tell ya!
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to